New Sponsor???

sideshowbob1974

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you really cannot do this its just teasing. If you wanted we could make it a game asking questions and you answer them. If we're crap it'll run for weeks, if we're good we deserve to know...

I'll start, it it a Perth based firm?

i am sure someone will post it pretty soon.

if someone told you something and said to tell nobody as only a handful of people know then you would not betray that confindence.

but i am sure if a handful know then that handful will grow, and by the end of the week everyone will know.:wink:

if someone told you something and said to tell nobody as only a handful of people know then you would not betray that confindence.

but i am sure if a handful know then that handful will grow, and by the end of the week everyone will know.:wink:

The mans a poet and he doesn't even know it! :wink:

Lets give John a break here, he has worked hard over the years to build up a good relationship with saints. Its this relationship that has allowed many of us to enjoy various events that may not have taken place otherwise. For example, getting the whole squad into the 208 for a party last season. That's a day i will never forget.

He has been told in confidence, why put this relationship into jeopardy by telling us who we can expect to see on the front of our shirts next season? Does it even matter? All i care about is getting Morris '4' on the back of mine.

Actually **** it...... It's Auchterarder building firm, Stephen Gardiner :rolleyes:

:laugh:

2009-06-13-SavageT1-Tease.gif