Cowdenbeath v Saints 28/07/09

HertsSaintee

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I can remember when we played them in a cup game a few seasons ago there was no segregation and the vast majority of saints fans were directly across from the Main stand(s) in the old terraced area.

Oh aye, If you dont fancy paying anything just jump the wall at the back like all the wee minks do just after kick off:wink:

Cowdenbeath is next week as far as I know. Never been to Central Park so looking forward to ticking it off my list of stadiums.

Not only is it a total dump, the playing surface is probably the smallest in Scotland, so every touch is a tackle.

You wont see much in the way of football

As far as I can remember when we played them in a cup game a few seasons ago there was no segregation and the vast majority of saints fans were directly across from the Main stand(s) in the old terraced area.

Oh aye, If you dont fancy paying anything just jump the wall at the back like all the wee minks do just after kick off:wink:

In the cup the terrace was definitely open and as Dougie says many Saints fans went in opposite stand, in the pre-season only de-seregated stand was open. Tapas bar in Cowdenbeath Hight Street a treat. C'mon Saints