who will be rangers next manager

saintsam90

I think the Pope would make a great manager.

Instead of "the sash my father wore at the beauty paegant of 1664" they could sing "the party hat our father wears".

..... or Horace Bampot Thomson, he's quite a good coach.

For what it's worth I think Alex McLeish is a nice guy, was once a great player but is not a good manager and I never understood why he was appointed. As an old firm manager he should win 50% of domestic trophies on average. His job is to win a higher perecentage than that and also to make an impression in Europe since they and Celtic have automatic qualification (probably one of our problems). When Dundee Utd and Aberdeen had great sides and were up there, you knew they had earned it and therefore they were good in Europe.Scotland could be proud but now it's embarrasing.

just a quick word on this. mcleish to stay on and continue the challenge for the top 6 final place.

good luck to porto in the champs league.

Story today on Sky Sports is that McLeish has been approached to take over from perrin at pompey and he knows who the new manager will be!!!

A few Rangers fans I have spoken to seem to want Butcher. He is still a *** at heart & he manages to get his team UP against Celtic.

Like me you haven't read his book then Cagey. He seemingly makes it quite clear he is against the Rangers tradition. That was followed by Rangers fans web sites and supporters clubs advising their people not to buy it. I heard that on Sportsound on Sunday after the Aberdeen vs Hearts game in a discussion between Roddy Forsyth and Chick Young.