MoM Awards - Rnd 11 - Rangers (h)

MoM vs Rangers  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ando the commando - brilliant performance. Surridge are soon to release a special pair of CommAndo shorts; they have a back pocket big enough to fit all SPL strikers.

Sammy was far too lazy today. Typical cameo performance from him. If he had applied himself today the way he did at Parkhead his phone would be ringing all night.

Ando the commando - brilliant performance. Surridge are soon to release a special pair of CommAndo shorts; they have a back pocket big enough to fit all SPL strikers.

Sammy was far too lazy today. Typical cameo performance from him. If he had applied himself today the way he did at Parkhead his phone would be ringing all night.

What ****ing game were you watching son.. His hold up play was first class as was his close control. How many times did he collect the ball on his chest hold it then lay it off.

Can you no ****ing help yourself? You start with a great comment about Ando which I am in full agreement with and then you disengage your brain but your fingers keep typing..

Take a look at yerself Gordon. It is becoming tedious..:evil:

What ****ing game were you watching son.. His hold up play was first class as was his close control. How many times did he collect the ball on his chest hold it then lay it off.

Can you no ****ing help yourself? You start with a great comment about Ando which I am in full agreement with and then you disengage your brain but your fingers keep typing..

It's tedious that I have a different opinion from the majority? He's lazy and unfit and will die wondering "what if..." There is a reason why his talent remains unfulfilled; that reason is his attitude.

It's tedious that I have a different opinion from the majority? He's lazy and unfit and will die wondering "what if..." There is a reason why his talent remains unfulfilled; that reason is his attitude.

I cannae be arsed with your pish.. and as for a shite attitude. Take a long look in the nearest mirror..Feel free to come back but I'm not turning this into another " look at 101 thread" so I will refrain from anymore comment.. You knock yerself out..:sad:

I cannae be arsed with your pish.. and as for a shite attitude. Take a long look in the nearest mirror..Feel free to come back but I'm not turning this into another " look at 101 thread" so I will refrain from anymore comment.. You knock yerself out..:sad:

You also fail to address my points. I could knock myself out with a feather of surprise.

I don't think Sammy had a huge amount to work with today, mostly long balls pelted up at him, and he made the most of what he had. Lots of lay-offs, a few good shots on target when he had the opportunity.

Man of the match for me was Anderson though. Been out the game a long time, not fully fit, and really fighting for his place and he's had a brilliant game against the previous seasons champions. Won the greater majority of his headers, made some excellent tackles, great positional play. A cracking centre-half all-round.

That's true, Geoff. Bear in mind, however, that those were the games he played as a lone striker, the rest of the time he's played with Dukes or been played wide. Seems to me he prefers to be the lone man up front, because in the three games he's played as a lone striker (Ross County away last season, Celtic, Rangers this season), he's scored 4 goals.

You also fail to address my points. I could knock myself out with a feather of surprise.

I am not getting into a debate with you Gordon.. Your talking pish as far as I'm concerned. You think whatever you want.. I'm not getting anymore involved.

You'll be right , everyone is will be wrong..

Please don't reply to this as I will just delete it..

Last word:laugh:

samuel was ace today, did all that was asked and when he did track back del promptly told him to back to the front.

he was a great target man for us today and is far better at it than anyone else we have

just because he doesnt run about like a headless chicken he gets called 'lazy'

Don't bite. I normally defend 101 Saints but today he's doing a bit of fishing. Samuel was first class today and anybody who has a go at him should be banned from the forum ;)

Don't bite. I normally defend 101 Saints but today he's doing a bit of fishing. Samuel was first class today and anybody who has a go at him should be banned from the forum ;)

No fishing. Great technical performance, but his laziness means he can't be MOM IMHO. He worked far harder at Parkhead.

Lazy because he didn't pressurise the defence/goalkeepers, lazy because he was slot to get up after challenges.

maybe he doesnt want to waste his energy chasin after players when he knows he will tire out later in the game

he was damn good for us today and gave the rangers defence a real hard time, when he had the ball which was usually after he won it they struggled to get it off him and resorted to kickin his ass all over the park. his off ball running was superb.

rather have sammy than deuchar anyday