No Huns in Europe

Ray Blair

In defense of the ****, seems as if they done what the Tartan Army should've done when they werent getting into the Macedonia game. **** travelling hundreds of miles and paying out heavy dough only for some corrupt, incompetent wankers to not allow you in the ground.

Any excuse to riot. In Manchester it was a broken tv. Scummy bastards. I hope the polis gave them a good kicking after they burn their eyes oot with pepper spray.. This people disgust me and bring only shame on our nation.. The sooner they GTF the better..:evil:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any excuse to riot. In Manchester it was a broken tv. Scummy bastards. I hope the polis gave them a good kicking after they burn their eyes oot with pepper spray.. This people disgust me and bring only shame on our nation.. The sooner they GTF the better..:evil:
I thought that the guy getting off the plane wi the alky nose, liver spots and broken voice (half pished still fae the night before) was a great representation of Scottish Football......interviewed by the BBC, aired on National News......:oops:

I thought that the guy getting off the plane wi the alky nose, liver spots and broken voice (half pished still fae the night before) was a great representation of Scottish Football......interviewed by the BBC, aired on National News......:oops:

Never saw it Mike.. Was it like this one?:laugh:

red-nose-day.jpg

I see they have been charged by UEFA & the case is being heard next Thursday.

With their record in Europe they are bound to get a large fine or docked points.

If of course they are found guilty.I know they are no angels and some would misbehave at the drop of a hat,however there appears on this occaission to have been huge provocation. I believe that the ground and stewards that the game was played at ( not their own ) is coming under investigation by UEFA.

I see they have been charged by UEFA & the case is being heard next Thursday.

With their record in Europe they are bound to get a large fine or docked points.

A fine, maybe. Docked points, never.

I don't know where certain members of WAP get the idea that points will be docked for crowd disorder? It often gets mentioned on here and I cannot remember one occassion when any club has been docked points for the misbehaviour of their fans. Partizan Belgrade and Feyenoord have both been thrown out of the UEFA cup in recent years as a direct result of proper football violence, and Rangers antics on Wednesday was no where near at the same level.

I don't know where certain members of WAP get the idea that points will be docked for crowd disorder? It often gets mentioned on here and I cannot remember one occassion when any club has been docked points for the misbehaviour of their fans. Partizan Belgrade and Feyenoord have both been thrown out of the UEFA cup in recent years as a direct result of proper football violence, and Rangers antics on Wednesday was no where near at the same level.

Zagreb were docked points for crowd trouble just the other week.

Zagreb were docked points for crowd trouble just the other week.

Please pardon my ignorance. Seems that what went on there was quite a bit more serious than a handful of fans chucking chairs at Stewards.

I in no way condone the action of the Rangers fans, which was idiotic and thuggish, but put things into perspective.

Their reputation goes before them now. I wouldnt want to be involved in anything like that, I can imagine it would be pretty terrifying. Thankfully the nearest I have seen has been a couple of punch ups.

You been in the middle of anything before?

Please pardon my ignorance. Seems that what went on there was quite a bit more serious than a handful of fans chucking chairs at Stewards.

I in no way condone the action of the Rangers fans, which was idiotic and thuggish, but put things into perspective.

They have history though, Spain,Manchester to name but 2.UEFA probably know they wouldn`t be able to pay a fine. Docking points though would not effect them as they aren`t going to get enough to get into the Europa cup anyway.

• 3 weeks later...