#16 - 21/11/09 - Hearts 1-2 Saints - SPL

101 Saint

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

208 bus is full and there are only two seats left on the Muirton Park Travel Club mental bus.. If you want a seat I suggest you get on the phone NOW..

Any other buses running for this game??

Got a twenty seater going from the railway staff club this saturday, bring it on, fair looking forward tae it after missing pittodrie!

Cheers for that. Getting a fair bit of support on here after last week.

But now i'm getting stick for not going this week. :confused:

Dinnae be a jessie, you old grandad! Get to the game - you'll miss out on the beer and bacon rolls for brekkie! :) I quite fancy a mini pub crawl from my flat to the ground, via the Polwarth Tavern, Golden Rule and The Diggers.

Hopefully we'll take a good support through. I've been telling my Jambos supporting mate how decent our away crowds have been this season, so I'll have the piss ripped out of me if loads of people don't bother going to this and we don't sell our initial allocation.

Dinnae be a jessie, you old grandad! Get to the game - you'll miss out on the beer and bacon rolls for brekkie! :) I quite fancy a mini pub crawl from my flat to the ground, via the Polwarth Tavern, Golden Rule and The Diggers.

Hopefully we'll take a good support through. I've been telling my Jambos supporting mate how decent our away crowds have been this season, so I'll have the piss ripped out of me if loads of people don't bother going to this and we don't sell our initial allocation.

Less of the grandad :laugh:

I thought it was going to be a half shandy then on the game for you guys, nobody mentioned breakfast :shock:

Less of the grandad :laugh:

I thought it was going to be a half shandy then on the game for you guys, nobody mentioned breakfast :shock:

I'll be able to put away half a shandy and a babycham if I get some breakfast down my neck to line the stomach! I'm sure if we all asked him really nicely Tommy will make us pre-pub bacon rolls!

If you decide to get off your sulking backside and go to Tynecastle, and need someone to pick a ticket up for you, I'm sure my old man could manage.