#16 - 21/11/09 - Hearts 1-2 Saints - SPL

101 Saint

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early team news according to the Courier:

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2009/11/17/sportstory14119680t0.asp

Basically, Peaso looks like coming back into the first-team fold, which is a welcome bonus given that only Samuel and JJ are fit at the moment. Presumably that means Deuchar is a doubt.

Official would agree that Deuchar and Caff will not be training till later this week http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=591

Well i finally caved in and phoned for a ticket today.

Thanks to all who persuaded me with posts,texts,pm's and some offering to get me a ticket. To name a few,all the Edinburgh boys, O'Rourke, Saintbear.

Dr Christmas Jones who finally tipped me over the edge, i'm due you a pint mate.

Also Ghostie who just goes on and on and on.......i'm due you a pie :wink:

Cheers guys, just hope the tickets turn up now and I get to see 90 mins this time :laugh:

Thanks to all who persuaded me with posts,texts,pm's and some offering to get me a ticket. To name a few,all the Edinburgh boys, O'Rourke, Saintbear.

Dr Christmas Jones who finally tipped me over the edge, i'm due you a pint mate.

Cheers guys, just hope the tickets turn up now and I get to see 90 mins this time :laugh:

Ah the power of just going on and on and on...:laugh: I would like to take this opportunity to thank the female population of the world who taught me everything I know on this subject:wink::laugh:

well done Geoff

now get your boys together for a few pre match drinks

After some discussions, i've convinced old Geoff to go on Saturday, and he's bought my ticket too :wink:

I'd suggest Ryries at Haymarket. Pretty sure they're open early doors

Blame Dr Christmas Jones for me going :wink: and less of the old you cheeky git :mad:

Forgot to tell you that the ticket is your xmas present and by the way it's lower tier so it was only £16:laugh:

Blame Dr Christmas Jones for me going :wink: and less of the old you cheeky git :mad:

Forgot to tell you that the ticket is your xmas present and by the way it's lower tier so it was only £16:laugh:

I'm in the lower tier so you better no be standing in front of me.Does Ryries serve meals early doors anyone know.

I'm in the lower tier so you better no be standing in front of me.Does Ryries serve meals early doors anyone know.

They serve food, i'd imagine from 10am at the latest.

I used to live down that neck of the woods and i have a funny feeling Ryrie's is a no football colours pub, think the haymarket might be too

They serve food, i'd imagine from 10am at the latest.

I used to live down that neck of the woods and i have a funny feeling Ryrie's is a no football colours pub, think the haymarket might be too

Haymarket is no colours these days - you're ok if you're covered up. All the Embra pubs around there will be busy with the rugger mob though so you might be better heading up to the delights of the Dalry Rd

I'm in the lower tier so you better no be standing in front of me

I'm not going to stand up until we've scored our 3rd :wink:

Haymarket is no colours these days - you're ok if you're covered up.

I never wear colours to away games now for that reason. You can get a pint anywhere if you've no colours and also no hassle.