World cup finals 2010......

bobby kemp

from the start i predicted uruguay would be the dark horses and that they would be accompanied by mexico from group a... ideally our preferred quarters as oppose to paraguay ghana and uruguay would of been spain v italy and france v england i also suggested a brazil argentina final.. now i think uruguay or ghana could reach the final with germany likely to cause problems.... dont predict anything

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know andy, I haven't seen much of holland and what I did see I wasn't impressed with them.

Spain v Germany is going to be a cracker, everytime the Germans have looked well and truly under the cosh they run up the park and score, there last ditch defending has been incredible. I can't believe Argentina haven't had 1 clear oppurtunity in this match.

germany to stick 4 past spain in the semis and hit 4 whoever they face in the final and become the invincibles for many years to come..who would of thought?? but its a well known fact that the jabulani ball was used in the bundasleigh season from january as a method of practice for this summer.. just makes you think that if nadal were to serve the ball???? klose 1 off ronaldo podolski dynamite strike pairing is mciness keeping an eye on the pair

Don't know andy, I haven't seen much of holland and what I did see I wasn't impressed with them.

Spain v Germany is going to be a cracker, everytime the Germans have looked well and truly under the cosh they run up the park and score, there last ditch defending has been incredible. I can't believe Argentina haven't had 1 clear oppurtunity in this match.

its when theyre a couple goals up an u decide to attack them it always turns out to be a far from bold move as this side is phenomenal on the break an no one can stop them surely?