World cup finals 2010......

bobby kemp

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its when theyre a couple goals up an u decide to attack them it always turns out to be a far from bold move as this side is phenomenal on the break an no one can stop them surely?

seen against England that if you leave an ounce of space they will find it and punish you for it, whoever they're up against is going to have to defend in numbers because they all get forward so quickly.

Spain keep the ball well but haven't came up against a team of germanys calibre so it will interesting to see how they take them on. Against Argentina to the Germans showed that keeping the ball away from them doesn't bother them.

Spain are struggling against this Paraguay side who have came close a couple of times.

I can't help but notice that Spain was a much better team as soon as Torres left the field. In this Spanish team I think that Torres is a liability.

Having said all of that, I don't understand why the first Paraguay goal didn't stand and I also don't get why the first penalty was not retaken.

Spain doesn't look all that strong to me, now that they are against the elite teams. They willl not make the final.

I hope that the Dutch win the cup, simply because they are the best team never to have won it. Kuyt has been enormous with his work off the ball. I'll be pleased with whoever wins it because Brazil and Argentina are gone.

Smudge

I

Having said all of that, I don't understand why the first Paraguay goal didn't stand and I also don't get why the first penalty was not retaken.

Smudge

Cordozo was offside in front of the guy that put the ball in the net and when he attempted to head the ball he became active i think. Still very harsh considering he never touched the ball.

Germany will destroy Spain. Holland v Germany final. Thats my prediction

Germany won't destroy Spain, they may beat them but won't destroy them. The middle three of Germany have worked very well, but Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets are a match for anyone. Argentina played with two wingers in the middle (Di Maria and Maxi) and IMO an over-rated defensive midfielder in Macherano. There was no competition in the middle, thus Messi, Tevez and Higuain barely got a touch of the ball.

definite hero.. ghana cant complain as the guy got sent off an they got a pen therefore the ref done everything that wud stop him being a cheat ... well done sun

Agreed, Suarez made a sacrafice in the name of the team.

Obviously sacraficing his chances of a game in the Semi Final (and possibly the final had FIFA ruled differently) to keep his country in with a chance.

This is only an issue because it happened to an African team in Africa.

Had it been at the other end of the pitch it wouldn't be getting nearly as much attention.