T In The Park 2010

deej

First time in 6 years am not going!! Line up gets worse every year, and 3 people I went to see last year pulled out, going to rockness, strokes are headlining!!!

Last year was my first time not going in 10 years.

Didnt miss it one bit. Big pile of commercial sh*te these days. The last good band there was Rage and I would have paid the full weekend fee just to see them.

Prob just because I am getting older but the last 3 or 4 times its just been a bunch of ned's running around starting sh*t. I had been going for 5 years before I even saw my first fight at T. Too many nobs these days.

I went last year for the first time and I had a brilliant time for the two days I was there. This may have been down to the fact that I was working at it, got free tickets and in to the hospitality free and didn't have to camp - but I thought it was great.

Didn't matter about the line up for me. Saw a couple of acts I knew I liked, and many I didn't really care for but enjoyed anyway, and some completely random bands in the T Break tent. It was fantastic.

Didn't see any trouble at all, loved the atmosphere and generally just enjoyed myself the whole weekend. Will definitely be back!

Its a party with live music of all sorts, and beer in the park. How can anyone not enjoy a day out in the countryside where everyone beside is you looking to enjoy themselves. That Ceildh tent is a good place to be when no major acts catch your eye, you also have the eco-village, where the Arbroath smokies went down a treat!

If you can afford to go, you really ought to head along, two days of unlimited activity. Oh and there is the music too. If I see more than 3 good acts a day, thats value for money in my eyes :)

Oh, it needs to be sunny! which can be at risk!

Always a good weekend, whether rain or shine!

Not going as can only make the Sunday and it is the day after a wedding and the day of the World Cup final, therefore I shall spend the Sunday in the beer garden (if sunny) or in the pub for the football (and no doubt the cricket that will be on at the same time!)

Always a good weekend, whether rain or shine!

Not going as can only make the Sunday and it is the day after a wedding and the day of the World Cup final, therefore I shall spend the Sunday in the beer garden (if sunny) or in the pub for the football (and no doubt the cricket that will be on at the same time!)

I think Id rather be at TITP than watch England win the world cup :)

These tickets went on sale last friday, surprised they are still available. I got mine the day after this years festival.

Looking forward to it, doesn't matter who plays aslong as there a few bands i like, the rest is just a journey.

Agree with Fife about Rage. I wasn't even a fan of theirs but they were awesome. The only band i saw the whole of the Saturday. That year i had scored some hospitality tickets but was camping too. The cash bar is brilliant and the banter was great. Hopefully manage to score some more for T10