Dick Campbell making a DICK of himself -again

SingaporeSaint

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather have the points in the bag and head for Europe once more as long as we dont get a dnipro type of scoreline.

Do you think if you get to the final you will take 40000 fans and win 5-1?

You're the only Hibby I know that says that, and I know far too many. Everyone else would rather have a chance at the cup

YOU LOOKING FOR ME? :wink: :wink::laugh:

Oo-er misses!

Well apart from having maybe a sangria too many , I dont see the issue.

He's signing songs with sectarian connotations. Being a fake Timothy, I'd figure you of all fans would understand. :wink:

He is a manager of one of the 42 registered SFA football clubs. Each of these teams has a responsibility (that some ignore) to do their up most to ensure sectarian discrimination and abuse is abolished from our game. To have the manager of Forfar in the headlines from partaking in it , is nothing short of a catastrophe.

I know he isn't seen signing anything like the sash, i only say that because i'm not familiar with the religious connotations in "No Surrender" if there are any at all. But he is actively enticing the knuckle draggers. It's shameful for a man of his stature.

Drunk or not he has responsibilities that come with his job.

Well said.

7-0 :cool:

You're still Hearts' bitches. 107 years, eh?

Oo-er misses!

He's signing songs with sectarian connotations. Being a fake Timothy, I'd figure you of all fans would understand. :wink:

Well said.

You're still Hearts' bitches. 107 years, eh?

This maroon shirt thing has really rubbed off on you saints boys.

Whilst the saints and hertz fight off relegation we will march onwards and upwards to Europe.

Glory Glory.

Give me a pint of what you have been drinking!

You struggle to get 43000 fans for a SEASON ya madman!

Youll take about 3500 tops to the semi anf IF you got to the final then with the aid of Grannies, Wives, Burds and weans you might stretch it to 9000 MAXIMUM!

Not to get caught in a fickle and childish argument about numbers and cock size but we took more than that to the last 'major' cup final that we were in.

Having watched the video on ya tube, it makes for uncomfortable viewing. For a man like myself who does not get annoyed easily, there is something quite haunting about the clip. At the same time its quite funny how someone keeps talking all the way through his speech. Thank fek he did not get the part of william wallace in braveheart.