Dyron Daal

pezza70

Just watched a game in the A League down here on tv, and he was absolutely brilliant.

He just signed a new deal for Nth Queensland for next season also

His forward partner for Nth Qld is Robbie Fowler

Surely this cant be the same player who played for us?

He is a very good player who we should have retained. Sandy Stewart really believed in him

I think the rapid decline in the standard of football he is playing tells you everything you need to know about Daal.

Starts at Ajax, so must have some ability.

Ends up at Aberdeen and does nothing for them and is loaned out to a lower division.

Does ok for the coags then signs for us and is pathetic. Then takes a further drop by going to some spanish 3rd division outfit. Returns to ross county and again hardly sets the heather on fire.

To sum up, he clearly had some potential but if rumours are to be believed (from his time with us) he pissed it against the wall.

Homer at least put in a shift for the team, Daal did **** all in a saints shirt and got exactly what he deserved.

i think the rapid decline in the standard of football he is playing tells you everything you need to know about daal.

Starts at ajax, so must have some ability.

Ends up at aberdeen and does nothing for them and is loaned out to a lower division.

Does ok for the coags then signs for us and is pathetic. Then takes a further drop by going to some spanish 3rd division outfit. Returns to ross county and again hardly sets the heather on fire.

To sum up, he clearly had some potential but if rumours are to be believed (from his time with us) he pissed it against the wall.

Homer at least put in a shift for the team, daal did **** all in a saints shirt and got exactly what he deserved.

exactly.

I think the rapid decline in the standard of football he is playing tells you everything you need to know about Daal.

Starts at Ajax, so must have some ability.

Ends up at Aberdeen and does nothing for them and is loaned out to a lower division.

braw am impressed ,at least hes kept himself in work.running about a footy pitch is better than the dole or some of the the shitty jobs i have had.and he is rumoured to like a beer as well ooerr just like most of us!

Always looked good in training. Broadwood was just awesome. Standing ovation.

Aw, c'mon on. The standing ovation was for a typical "runaround" performance from Daal. It's no coincidence that coach after coach has released him.

As an aside, I think players like Holmes won us the league. A journeyman 1st division player who knew his limits. Daal brought no qualities to the team apart from mistimed tackles and the ability to run fairly quickly.