The Scheme

Real Madrid

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that not Kyle with th dog called "bullet" ?

Looks interesting next week when his Methadone filled burd gets a visit from the wee guy that snorted £400 worth of cocaine !!

I found it to be quite compelling viewing for some reason, especially the part where the young cad, Chris, was trying to escape from the house without getting the jail :laugh:

I noticed that too. That wifey that made no effort at all to get her wee lassie off to school had a beast of a TV in the living room and a pretty decent one in one of the bedrooms.

Lost her job for stealing a meatball? Aye that will be right.

Noticed the tv too! Also noticed they were watching Jeremy Kyle! Probably taking the number down!

Did anyone else notice that when they arrived at court they parked in a disabled space then toddled off in.

yeah but "alcoholics" or recovering Alcoholics also get a Blue badge and an allowance to help wean them off the drink.......was a thing on the news not that long ago about a guy who couldnt get a job due to his agressive nature which he claimed was controlled by drinking a bottle or two each day........im practising just now.....but a long way off.

Ive got a blue badge and a priority card for queues...went to the post office yesterday and nearly started a riot from unhappy arab customers..who were there picking up there giro..police station just next door..also a cafe..whites not welcomed..smoke their shit in publique..nobuddy says nowt..apart from me..always mouthing off..no happy with it then lets settle it with a square go...would like to..needing to test my abilities..after convelence..still have a bit to do thougth..but no way im dropping my eyes to theese cnuts..its no racism..the ones born here are pure shoite

Was funny when the 6 year old lassie called her mum a mongol.

Also, the women who lets everyone stay at her house sitting in bed with the wee lassie and shouting "Who's goat ma lighter?" and "Some c unt has!". **** sake woman, you've got a BBC camera in your face, at least try and act semi responsibly.

i thought the part when the lassie who takes in homeless people lies to the police then tells the camera that she lied :laugh:

And probably wonders why nothing happens when she becomes the victim of a crime. She obviously now sees here life as claiming as much as possible for the rest of her days as honestly. Would any of you employ them ??? Thats what we work hard and pay our taxes for, oh and to bail out banks, great to know we help the needy and the greedy.

It's programmes like this that prove what a joke our country is. These folk are scum of the earth and life of the hard work of others.

I have a serious problem with the way disability and badges are handed out. If you have made yourself ill through greed, alcohol, drugs or smoking you shouldn't be rewarded with tax payers money or free parking spaces. They should be forced to pay for the surgery etc that they have brought upon themselves.

The country is on it's arse because of people like this and no doubt the bbc have paid them a fee to be on the show!?

Alot of people in perth need a boot in the baws.I hate the junkie scum around here and the funny thing is when I have refused to give a junkie £1 he said he was gonna stab me and called ME the dafty.WTF is it with them I work for my money and they have the nerve to come up to me and ask for more of my cash.Next C unt that does that is getting a dog set on them the smelly junkie scummy (insert insult).I also hate people asking me for fags if you can't afford to smoke then don't smoke tramps they should get off their arse and get a job I have had a shitty job for over a year so I can buy stuff yet they just sit about doing feck all for years and get it all handed to them on a plate.The best laugh is they are on JOBSEEKERS how many look for work not many I will tell you that.It seems in the last 5years I have stayed in perth it has turned into a mini glasgow with all the scum.I thought living in edinburgh was bad.Perth was great when I moved here I never noticed the junkies or filth.When I moved to letham it hit me like a ton of bricks.There must be a junkie in every close and a drug dealer in every other close.What the scheme shows happens everywhere.No point watching it on t.v it is going on out side after 12.00pm(The filth don't get up in the morning apart from GIRO day).I think they should sell that smack that had anthrax in it up this way or a sniper should set up near the jobcentre(who are also useless bassterds.They know that junkies don't want to work yet they still get my tax money when their is people that need it get pissed about).The system feeds the junkies and alkies and we are left with the bill.It is like taking a girl out and buying her drink and food and no getting your leg over after all the expense and hassel.It leaves you frustrated and pissed off.Also every junkie seems to support RANGERS and CELTIC glory hunting c UNTS.That is another thing that pisses me off people not supporting there local team.They should all bugger off down tae glesgay if they want to support scotlands shame.

I found it a wee bit messed up when they complained about how much money it cost to keep their youngest daughter in dancing clothes(which keeps her off the streets) yet went and paid the Drug dealers off to stop them chibbing the 20 year old son(who loooks 12)..

The programme has to be contrived and edited, it looks like a another episode of Rab C Nessbitt. :laugh: