Jim Weir

slf

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
i just want to say good luck to jim at Brechin

I hope he fails! He was nothing but a drain on Saints for years and a total tosser of a guy when he was mingling with the Perth public. If ever there was a man that deserved the phrase, 'Do you know who I am?' it was Jim Weir! He's not the liked guy that a few folk on here think he is!

I hope he fails! He was nothing but a drain on Saints for years and a total tosser of a guy when he was mingling with the Perth public. If ever there was a man that deserved the phrase, 'Do you know who I am?' it was Jim Weir! He's not the liked guy that a few folk on here think he is!

I like him.

If you're being serious with me and not heard anyone with a bad word to say about him then you really need to get out more. Away from the 208 maybe.

Nope .. never heard a thing......

i will have to get out more.......or maybe you should drink in the 208 more. :wink:

i hope you get a kick of the ball now that he no longer plays for the bankies, :laugh:

Nope .. never heard a thing......

i will have to get out more.......or maybe you should drink in the 208 more. :wink:

i hope you get a kick of the ball now that he no longer plays for the bankies, :laugh:

Saints fans don't just drink in the 208 you know. A very small group of fans do. Most don't have their own opinions. They're brainwashed by John and his crowd.

Secondly, I have never played junior fitba' in my puff.

Saints fans don't just drink in the 208 you know. A very small group of fans do. Most don't have their own opinions. They're brainwashed by John and his crowd.

I feel that is really unfair and a very much not a true comment. Anytime i am in the 208 it is full of people that have been saintees for ever and with their kids. Real, genuine saints fans.

Back to Jim Weir. Personality wise, he could maybe try harder but I would rather stop and speak to Mr Weir than a certain Mr Raymond Stewart esquire

I hope he fails! He was nothing but a drain on Saints for years and a total tosser of a guy when he was mingling with the Perth public. He's not the liked guy that a few folk on here think he is!

I dont know the guy personaly but obviously you do and have good reason to say this on here, but i certainly havnt heard any one with the save views as you.

I take it you know him well to say he is a tosser?

cant take your word for it but he seemed ok to me.