Jim Weir

slf

I hope he fails! He was nothing but a drain on Saints for years and a total tosser of a guy when he was mingling with the Perth public. If ever there was a man that deserved the phrase, 'Do you know who I am?' it was Jim Weir! He's not the liked guy that a few folk on here think he is!

although i dont live in the area, its the first time i,ve heard a bad word said about the guy. He approached me in the Hilton in Glasgow after the semi final defeat on penalties when he was in charge of Montrose, i spoke to him for a good 15-20 minutes and he came across as a genuine nice bloke, he had been to the game with our squad, so he,s obviously liked within the club.

I,ve dealt with his missus at the club as well and she couldnt be more helpful, they seem genuine nice people both of them, i can only speak as i find.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Jim, but prefer his wife, she's lovely. Shame Jim's so big and I'm so ugly...

It was only a matter of time till you got going. Maybe its time you invested in some form of blow up doll.

I can't say I have ever heard any bad tales of Jim Weir. The fact he was around the club for so long as well would seem to show that he got on with the managers and those above.

It was only a matter of time till you got going. Maybe its time you invested in some form of blow up doll.

I can't say I have ever heard any bad tales of Jim Weir. The fact he was around the club for so long as well would seem to show that he got on with the managers and those above.

Perhaps too well, don't you think?:wink:

Saints fans don't just drink in the 208 you know. A very small group of fans do. Most don't have their own opinions. They're brainwashed by John and his crowd.

Secondly, I have never played junior fitba' in my puff.

Am sick of your comments about me, they are not my crowd and are not brainwashed by me.

I do not give a f**k about you or what you think, but I am sick of you making comments about me on this forum, show up or shut up.

my kids read this forum and they are now asking about you and what your about. too far.

Saints fans don't just drink in the 208 you know. A very small group of fans do. Most don't have their own opinions. They're brainwashed by John and his crowd.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Fair City Saint (AKA Colin/COGGIEBOB/collybob) would probably be an alright bloke if only he could deal with his insecurities and inferiority complex? Shame...:rolleyes:

Am sick of your comments about me, they are not my crowd and are not brainwashed by me.

I do not give a f**k about you or what you think, but I am sick of you making comments about me on this forum, show up or shut up.

my kids read this forum and they are now asking about you and what your about. too far.

Where's the insults that might offend?

Secondly, I have never played junior fitba' in my puff.

That is harsh FCS, if you went to the 208 (I get there a few times a year onl) you would find a lot of debate about this player and that, there is no one concesus of opinion and I have had many a chat over a few beers with john and 1884 (in her case coffee) and have never felt any sort of brainwashing activity from either of them. What they have done is generate a lot of good support and focus for the club's fans and I can only praise them for that (as I have done on many an occasion - even making john blush :laugh:).

You may have your differences with them FCS but please, take that back as it really is not warranted and does not add to your argument in any way whatsoever.

You have disrespected me on this forum many times over the years. I have the right of reply do I not?

You Sir, are a coward.

Seeing as I joined the forum in May this year, you'll have to enlighten me as to what the hell you are on about. If you honestly believe there is only one single Saints fan that thinks like me then you really do wear blinkers and ear muffs.

Seeing as I joined the forum in May this year, you'll have to enlighten me as to what the hell you are on about.

I know you have previously posted on this forum under a different username.

If you honestly believe there is only one single Saints fan that thinks like me then you really do wear blinkers and ear muffs.

Should I care whether or not other Saints fans think like you?:shock:

I have always tried to respond intelligently to you even when I am faced with unintelligent treatment by you.

Most don't have their own opinions. They're brainwashed by John and his crowd.

you have a pop at john and bev as well as calling Weir a tosser and say he isnt well liked,all without any backing up of the said allegations.

We are all entitled to our oppinions but you are probably better keeping them to yourself.:shock:

To be the honest, its obvious FCS has a problem with Jim Weir to the extent that he is attacking anyone who supports Mr Weir or has a decent opinion of him.

I don't know him that well, however, the always seemed friendly enough in the bookies.

As for brainwashing in the 208? I am confused.com, I have only ever experienced good banter, although thinking about it.....hmmmm, I do still still continue to pay the high prices, maybe i am brainwashed - by drink. FCS - pour yersel a large glass ya dobber

To be the honest, its obvious FCS has a problem with Jim Weir to the extent that he is attacking anyone who supports Mr Weir or has a decent opinion of him.

I don't know him that well, however, the always seemed friendly enough in the bookies.

As for brainwashing in the 208? I am confused.com, I have only ever experienced good banter, although thinking about it.....hmmmm, I do still still continue to pay the high prices, maybe i am brainwashed - by drink. FCS - pour yersel a large glass ya dobber

Now, John. That's what's called an insult. But the difference is I won't go running to Mr. Beatson crying about it!

Now, John. That's what's called an insult. But the difference is I won't go running to Mr. Beatson crying about it!

Hardly an insult! I think you're well out of order regarding Jim Weir and the 208. Some folk cannae win. Jim Weir gave a 100% all the years he was with Saints on & off the pitch. If you have a personal gripe with the guy then who cares. Anytime I have met him he has come across as a really nice guy.

As someone who has not lived in Perth for nearly 20 years I get the impression "John & his 208 crowd" to a helluva lot of positive things for the club. I was at this year's POTY awards and there was a great crowd and a brilliant atmosphere where everyone was made most welcome.

They run buses to away games, have a POTY awards and seem to be organising the whole trip to Ireland. Ferry, bus, hotel etc

What exactly do you do for the club or anyone else?

As diehard fans surely they are allowed their own opinions and who cares whether you agree with them.

Again as the new season approaches, rather than get together and get behind Saints, certain people are out to rile and antagonise. So depressing!

Hardly an insult! I think you're well out of order regarding Jim Weir and the 208. Some folk cannae win. Jim Weir gave a 100% all the years he was with Saints on & off the pitch.

100%? So everytime he was injured the best way to get back fit was bouncing around Perth pubs every weekend absolutely blootered? Whilst being downright rude and an arse to the Perth public!

100%? So everytime he was injured the best way to get back fit was bouncing around Perth pubs every weekend absolutely blootered? Whilst being downright rude and an arse to the Perth public!

Strange how you seem to be in the minority? The majority of folk seem to have no problem with Jim Weir. Maybe you need to have a wee look at yourself? Maybe a wee bit jealous of a well known professional footballer with an attractive wife??

Strange how you seem to be in the minority? The majority of folk seem to have no problem with Jim Weir. Maybe you need to have a wee look at yourself? Maybe a wee bit jealous of a well known professional footballer with an attractive wife??

You say you haven't lived in Perth for 20 years. So how on earth would you know what the majority or minority think? Saints fans don't all post on here. A minority do. This site is highly geared up for the same usual 208 clique. Of course they're all going to agree with each other. They all drink together.

You say you haven't lived in Perth for 20 years. So how on earth would you know what the majority or minority think? Saints fans don't all post on here. A minority do. This site is highly geared up for the same usual 208 clique. Of course they're all going to agree with each other. They all drink together.

The majority on this thread, doh! Sorry if it's confusing.

I don't live in Perth but go to see my team, I just don't hang about Pubs on a Fri/Sat night.

Back to my point about the 208 they do so much good for Saints but you choose to have a go at them. Really sad.

Give it up and move on.

Do you have a season ticket at Dens?

As a Saints fan who has not been in the 208 for 5 years and has not been brainwashed you are a prat my friend, I have been out in Perth while Mr Weir was out and found him to be a good laugh, He has never walked passed me without speaking. You will notice that i do not post much on here but reading your comments i could not sit here and not defend the man you seem to have problems with