Smith

Maybury, Rusty, Gartland, Grainger

Millar, Caddis, Sammy, Taylor

Jacko, Dobie

Subs..

Enck, Ando,May,Savo, Haber..

Injured/Rested..

Mooner, Hardie, Morris, McKay,Craig, Parkin, Peaso. Muzz, Doobs

That would do me... Give the fringe boys a good run out..

Smith just to give him a game?

The actual playing positions of my selected midfield would not neccesarily be as I posted them.. ..I did that because I aint sure if Millar could play in the middle..but whatever, I think that that would be a good side and some of the fringe boys MUST get a run out...

Why could Millar not play in the middle yet Sammy could possibly? Has Sammy ever played in central midfield? Millar certainly has, many times.

Due to injury situation then there probably are not that many options for us on Tuesday but I don't think we can be as complacent to just give some fringe players a run out and think we will get through. To me the Cup game on Tuesday is more important than Castle Greyskull on Saturday.

smith

caddis doobs rusty maybury

dobie millar davidson taylor

sammy jacko

gives grainger a rest and dobie, sammy, jacko and smith all get game time and a chance to claim a spot in the team. im struggling to think of any other than taylor who could play wide left.

smith

caddis doobs rusty maybury

dobie millar davidson taylor

sammy jacko

gives grainger a rest and dobie, sammy, jacko and smith all get game time and a chance to claim a spot in the team. im struggling to think of any other than taylor who could play wide left.

Are we not taking this particular cup seriously then ?

Surely the strongest side possible against Morton....lets show them some respect and not take them lightly...done that in the past and suffered for it..

What!? Millar is a CM

Is he?? Rarely plays CM for Saints... Mostly played right Midfield for us..Our CMs are Morris, Muzz, Moon, Hardie.. You are where you play, if you play there regularly..

Is Dave McKay a CB or a RB???

Is Ando a CB or a RB or even a LB???

The point I am making is it aint as clear cut as your What! might suggest..Haber started off as a CB does that mean that's his position??

From past experience I can't see anything but our strongest side lining up against the Ton.

Considering there will be NO Craig, Morris and Eck I think my starting 11 will be pretty close.. with of course Millar in a CM role cos he always plays there like...

Only time will tell eh!!!!

Considering there will be NO Craig, Morris and Eck I think my starting 11 will be pretty close.. with of course Millar in a CM role cos he always plays there like...

Only time will tell eh!!!!

He was in the middle on Saturday, and played there beside Davidson for most of pre-season. I prefer him in the middle to be honest, but necessity in the past has dictated he plays on the right.

I don't mind where he plays, just as long as he does. He's a superb player.

I'd like to see us line up;

Smith (but only if Enk isn't fit enough to play)

Maybury Duberry Rustbury Andoberry

Dobie Millar Davidson Taylor

Samuel Jackson

Subs: Caddis, Milne, Duffy (again if Enk isn't fit enough), May, Grainger (if fit enough)

To me, that's still a strong side. I feel we'll struggle up the left, but we lack options out there anyway so that was always going to be the case. I'd like to see Caddis and May given a run out too.

I'm fighting with myself about going to this game. £25 (£15 entry £10 for travel)for a cup game in which I think we're going to really struggle in, or the Big Brother extravaganza... I guess I'll have to wing it tomorrow.

He was in the middle on Saturday, and played there beside Davidson for most of pre-season. I prefer him in the middle to be honest, but necessity in the past has dictated he plays on the right.

I don't mind where he plays, just as long as he does. He's a superb player.

I'd like to see us line up;

Smith (but only if Enk isn't fit enough to play)

Maybury Duberry Rustbury Andoberry

Dobie Millar Davidson Taylor

Samuel Jackson

Subs: Caddis, Milne, Duffy (again if Enk isn't fit enough), May, Grainger (if fit enough)

To me, that's still a strong side. I feel we'll struggle up the left, but we lack options out there anyway so that was always going to be the case. I'd like to see Caddis and May given a run out too.

I'm fighting with myself about going to this game. £25 (£15 entry £10 for travel)for a cup game in which I think we're going to really struggle in, or the Big Brother extravaganza... I guess I'll have to wing it tomorrow.

Was he?? I thought Muzz and Morris were in the middle...

Cant believe that some are calling for the "fringe" players to come in.....This is a tie we have to win to progress to the next round......IF Del goes with them and god forbid we are beat....what will you all say then....Best team available and get wired in from the off.

Correct...plus some parts of the 1st team still need to gel and need all the games they can get.

Doesnt mean that there shouldn't be some changes though - never mind the enforced ones - but the players coming in aren't necessarily what I would term as fringe!!

Cant believe that some are calling for the "fringe" players to come in.....This is a tie we have to win to progress to the next round......IF Del goes with them and god forbid we are beat....what will you all say then....Best team available and get wired in from the off.

The "FRINGE" players should be good enough to do the job.. I have FULL confidence in them..(well most of em:oops:)

And with our mounting injury list these "FRINGE" players are gonna need to be ready and up to speed should they be called upon for first team duties . This is an ideal opportunity to get them more match fit for the long hard league season ahead..

Cups are great but the league is still our priority....but,

If we think ( and more importantly McInnes thinks) that they are not of a high enough quality to see off a poor first division side why the feck are they even at an SPL club..

And I am surprised you even remember the word "FRINGE" as it must be fecking years since you last had one:laugh::laugh::laugh: