Snow is falling

Dr Christmas Jones

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tempting fate a bit, but this won't last, another 2 cm at the most. Unfortunately we will still have the same amount of snow this time next week and possibly beyond.
There is meant to be the same amount of snow tonight that fell last.Dont expect to be much change in the situation over the next few days unfortunately.The M90 is down to a crawl and dont expect it to be open much longer. Edited by Dr Christmas Jones

We have just spent nearly 9 hours getting from Glasgow to dundee, via edinburgh, too say it was a tad boring and the roads frightful is a understatement, Madness was worth it though. Great gig

i was there mogs, we got the 11.45 train back on sunday, took ages to get back to perth, kept stopping because the signals were fecked.

me and mates pics were up on the projector screen on stage from when we seen them at T:laugh: but i was queing up at the toilet at the time, so didnt see it:roll:

get more gents urinals 02 arena :evil:

i was there mogs, we got the 11.45 train back on sunday, took ages to get back to perth, kept stopping because the signals were fecked.

me and mates pics were up on the projector screen on stage from when we seen them at T:laugh: but i was queing up at the toilet at the time, so didnt see it:roll:

get more gents urinals 02 arena :evil:

oh were you there too it was brill and of course the night started with the coolest of them all...Paul Heaton:wink:

oh were you there too it was brill and of course the night started with the coolest of them all...Paul Heaton:wink:

enjoyed his stuff aswell, nice version of hammersmith palais, crowd didnt take up his idea of singing flower o scotland to madness when they came on though:laugh:

anyone know if there is more thunder/lightning snow forecast? kinda feel like i missed out:laugh:

enjoyed his stuff aswell, nice version of hammersmith palais, crowd didnt take up his idea of singing flower o scotland to madness when they came on though:laugh:

anyone know if there is more thunder/lightning snow forecast? kinda feel like i missed out:laugh:

we were singing it...us and two gay guys........:laugh: no idea about the thunder though

we were singing it...us and two gay guys........:laugh: no idea about the thunder though

do you kinda feel like you missed out too? seeing as you spent the night in weegie land.

heard the lighting struck a few places, including one of the churches in tay st, dunno if there was much/any damage though?