Rangers could go bust?

sleepless

celtic because they would win the league every year so... ye could then give them the trophy at the beginning of the season and never mind playing any matches at all sorted

Without the other evil twin, they would soon begin to die. They feed off the bile created by their bigoted wee rivalry, without it they are nowt.

Would it be any fun for anyone to watch them to pointlessly win the league at a canter?

I doubt anyone would let it happen though. Unfortunately.

Rangers wont go bust.

They have no debt

Killie, Dundee Utd etc have more debt pro rata than Rangers ever had.

Its not an Airdrie or a Third Lanark we are talking about here FFS. Its the establishment. It would never be allowed to go bust

When you look back historically through this thread, with hindsight now, some of the comments are laughable.

Just shows though how prudently GB runs Saints

they won't go bust, if refs continue to help them win games/throphies, yet again yesterday they recieved penalties that wouldn't have been rewarded too any other club.

IMO they were both penalties. The first, he has come in from behind, maybe got the ball a bit, but not before his trailing leg caught Naismith, bringing him down and denying a clear goalscoring opportunity. The second, while accidental, he still tripped him up. Goian didn't have a clue he was there, and his leg was caught, tripping him up, inside the box. Unfortunate on ICT, but I would certainly expect Saints to be given a penalty in that situation.

Rangers wont go bust.

They have no debt

Killie, Dundee Utd etc have more debt pro rata than Rangers ever had.

When you look back historically through this thread, with hindsight now, some of the comments are laughable.

aye but... nearly all of the posts are laughable and are supposed to be, they were merely indicating the hope that we would be rid of one of the OF. Everybody KNOWS that it would never be allowed to happen. :roll:

IMO they were both penalties. The first, he has come in from behind, maybe got the ball a bit, but not before his trailing leg caught Naismith, bringing him down and denying a clear goalscoring opportunity. The second, while accidental, he still tripped him up. Goian didn't have a clue he was there, and his leg was caught, tripping him up, inside the box. Unfortunate on ICT, but I would certainly expect Saints to be given a penalty in that situation.

You want too stay off the hard stuff mate, if you think they were pen's, no chance

You want too stay off the hard stuff mate, if you think they were pen's, no chance

Ok, I should have said I can see why they were given. While harsh on ICT, contact was made inside the box on both occasions. Tokely may have got the ball, but he took Naismith down first.