Next Season kit

dan loves saints

If we change, it has to be blue/white/white for home and white/blue/blue away. Everton's shade of blue this season is great.

For once though, I'd be quite happy sticking with this seasons all blue for another year I really like it, especially with Taylor Wimpey finally seeing the light about their logo.

I would like to see the club have a survey with fans able to choose a top to be re-introduced for a season. They could do it each season as a 3rd choice strip and would be worth while. Im pretty sure there are a lot of fans who would love to get a new tartan / teal and magenta / 94-95 season top - I know I would.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like Everton are keeping the same superb shade of blue as last season. A quick change of badge/logo and I'd be delighted if it was ours for next season.

I've often thought Everton tend to have strips that would make great Saints strips - particularly as they often go with the blue top/white shorts/white socks combo that Saints for some reason refuse to opt for. I'd love to see Saints in something similar to the current Everton kit, but doubt it will happen.

I've often thought Everton tend to have strips that would make great Saints strips - particularly as they often go with the blue top/white shorts/white socks combo that Saints for some reason refuse to opt for. I'd love to see Saints in something similar to the current Everton kit, but doubt it will happen.

Totally agree blue heaven, I wish we would go back to our white socks...perhaps that would bring a change in our scoring fortunes!! :laugh:

I've thought that about Everton too.

We should be blue/white/white and white/blue/blue with the now apparently essential 3rd kit as the one to play about with in yellow, teal/magenta, black etc.