#45 - 10/05/11 - Saints 1-0 Hamilton Accies - SPL

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is hazel yer wife?

shes the only woman i ken that has admitted shes up for a night oot in paisley.brave or mad or both.

Have it on good authority (cant divulge source !!) that she is NOT venturing into Paisley itself BUT will be approximately 6 miles away from it.....Hello ------- you have a problem !

Glad others have noted their frustration with Millar the other night - thought it was only me! Think he's a great player, but he had a bit of an off night and unfortunately that cost us a couple of goals IMO. Particularly when he robbed the man on the edge of the Hamilton box, then for some unknown reason hit it early when he was in one-on-one and had Peaso square of him looking for a tap in!

Glad others have noted their frustration with Millar the other night - thought it was only me! Think he's a great player, but he had a bit of an off night and unfortunately that cost us a couple of goals IMO. Particularly when he robbed the man on the edge of the Hamilton box, then for some unknown reason hit it early when he was in one-on-one and had Peaso square of him looking for a tap in!

Chris frustrates me so much when he picks the ball up a few diagonal yards from the right hand side of the box and then.......nothing. An honest assessment would suggest that this is the majority of times, not the minority.

He's a great wee player with so much energy and commitment, but at times he is such a let down.

Apparently we're not allowed to say this. We're only allowed to say he's great.

:laugh: