Duberry,Duberry

Dylan-Saints

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it looks likely that Duberry is to leave us I was thinking what should we do as a mark of respect to the big man I was thinking that in the 6th minute of every game we start to sign the Duberry,Duberry chant

It'll be a bit late & pointless to do this once he's left!!

The time to have done it would have been when he was still with Saints, DOH!

As it looks likely that Duberry is to leave us I was thinking what should we do as a mark of respect to the big man I was thinking that in the 6th minute of every game we start to sign the Duberry,Duberry chant

I would be happy to sign him once again.

You would think he was the calibre of a sergei or someone of that ilk the way people on here go over the top about him.If he leaves get over it

True dat.

No St Johnstone player will ever come close to replacing Sergei in my eyes!

Am i stopping them? Just cant see what all the nonsense is about, Its not as if he plays to the fans the way Attila or Main did, hes not a standout player we`ll cope without him

You aren't stopping them but you are just on for a whine because you dont rate him.

Is that no what a forum is all about opinions? You are right i dont rate him do you?

But the thread wasn't particularly asking for opinions on his ability. I certainly do rate him. I agree he isn't Sergei and he had his faults but he is one of the better central defenders we have had in my time watching Saints.

I think its fair comment that we have had players of a higher calibre than Duberry but that doesn't take away from the fact that he has been a huge personality and total profesional who has given everything for the shirt. I would put Duberry right up there with the likes of Atilla as a fans favourite. When I hear my son talking to his friends he always goes on about Dubes in the way that my older son used go on about Main and Simao when he went to the games. God knows how depressing the season would have been had we not been fortunate enough to secure his services. Can't believe how negative some people can be on here.

Some boy on the United messageboard eluding to Doobs signing at Tannadice subject to resolving family issues. Personally this boy seems a bit of a tit to me and I can't see this in the slightest as Doobs seems very happy at Saints. However, if Willo Flood signs for United in the next two days (his other claim from his best friend of a director) he might actually know something.

Some boy on the United messageboard eluding to Doobs signing at Tannadice subject to resolving family issues. Personally this boy seems a bit of a tit to me and I can't see this in the slightest as Doobs seems very happy at Saints. However, if Willo Flood signs for United in the next two days (his other claim from his best friend of a director) he might actually know something.

Nae bollocks!!No offence but i heard today the Sheep wanted him as well!!If he stays in Scotland it will be with Saints