Football Trivia

R.B.B:- Adz

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kerry Dixon, Lee Dixon, Mike Duxbury, Graham Le Saux, Graham Rix, Jason Wilcox, D Cox, J Cox, R W Dix, J A Dixon, F S Fox and Sheffield's own Albert Quixall

Flipping 'eck Dunc. I think even Bob Crampsey would have struggled to get that one right!

Times must have been so bad in the olden days some folk couldn't afford Christian names for their kids.

Which Scottish Internationalist was born in South Africa and what club did he play for ?

This is a Rugby Football question! David Denton for Edinburgh in the Magners League who was born in South Africa!:laugh:

Robbie Raeside, now playing in amateur football.

Edited by StDuncM

At Wembley in 1977, Alan Rough came out of his box and dribbled round which England player before clearing the ball up the park?

I was going to say Willie Donnachie - until I saw mention of the England word - that said I was in the Kings Park End of Hampden when Oor Wullie neatly slotted the ball past Roughie from the halfway line close to the dugouts :roll: