From Bristol City

Superjack

Have been to Bristol loads of times ,nice place and nice people and nice countryside north and south of Bristol.

Lets hope Del will bring the team up for a pre season friendly next year ,but hope you can make it North before that.

Del is a winner , consolidation will happen first then on and up through the league. I can see del leading you back to the promised land.

Hope you have a great season.

Cheers GBRA. Right now a 21st place finish will be a great season.

I notice that at least one of your stands is multi-coloured. Mind if we sit in the red seats? :wink:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry another Bristol City fan, just wanted to say Del holds you in high respect from what was said and from the way you conducted your selfs on our forum so do us City fans

Your results will always be the first ones I look for in Scotland & if you dont mind will now class myself as a Saints fan if any of you get down to Brizz wear your shirts with pride when you come to AG sure you will receive a good reception

Just seen the press conference and already miss him. Good to see him getting a good word in for us when asked.

Good luck Dell, and best of luck to City too.

thought he handled himself very well in the press conference - didnt rule out returning to Scotland, or our club, for players though !!!

while its nice that BCFC fans and SJFC fans are having some sort of love-in, whats gonna happen if Del doesnt win a game ????

Birmingham City smash them 4 or 5 on Sunday, dressing room unrest, then they get relegated ?? will the love-in continue ????? doubt it !!!

I think he is on a 'no lose' on Sunday. We have only won once this season and Birmingham are a tough nut to crack.

As for relegation, I would sincerely hope that we would stick with him if that were to happen. Unfair if not, let's face it, we have been hurtling at a hundred miles an hour towards League 1 since the season started. I think that he would get the chance to get us back up, we are not a trigger-happy club when it comes to sackings.

It ain't gonna happen though. Up the Football League we go! :roll:

welcome S.J.i ken a pair of Bristols.

Probably your own, me ould mate.

Bristols and Andy; A match made in heaven. Andy and Bristol?

If you have been in the armpit of Algeria or been a sqaddie in the Legion, then being a BCFC fan is much worse.

J'taime, ya Gros bil!

Tits and beer rock. Beer for the sake of tits sucks.

Smudge

Don't like this love-in one bit, but hope a preseason friendly can be arranged at Ashton Gate next season as I can see the ground from my house and enjoyed watching them getting trounced 3-0 on the first game of last season.

why go to a first game of a season and enjoy your local team getting spanked? you a sado-masochist?

perhaps a bit of a gas fan then?

I think he is on a 'no lose' on Sunday. We have only won once this season and Birmingham are a tough nut to crack.

As for relegation, I would sincerely hope that we would stick with him if that were to happen. Unfair if not, let's face it, we have been hurtling at a hundred miles an hour towards League 1 since the season started. I think that he would get the chance to get us back up, we are not a trigger-happy club when it comes to sackings.

It ain't gonna happen though. Up the Football League we go! :roll:

We'll still welcome the St Johnstone fans to AG same as if we get chance to take in a SJ game we would hope to be welcomed

No fears of relegation for city- mcinnes is too clever

Just want to echo the thoughts of most of us on here. We're generally gutted that Del and Doc have gone - but it was a no-brainer for them and I certainly wish them all the very best at BCFC and thank them sincerely for the brilliant job they have done in Perth.

Also, I think the respect to each other on our and the BCFC forums has shown how real football fans behave and feel about the game. Compare this with the sectarian bile and crap we have to put up with in our newspapers and radio shows on a daily basis from the Bigot Brothers in Glasgow.

Hopefully both of our clubs can progress from our current positions (I'd suggest this would be more of a challenge for the Saintees as we're clearly punching way above our weight in the SPL).

Good luck to BRistol City on Sunday - will be looking out for your result - and hopefully basking in the delights of a triumph the day before at Tannadump, Scumdee.

Saintees 'til I die

Jim