From Bristol City

Superjack

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know if you Bristol guys have played Blackpool away yet, if not i have a nice wee 12 bedroom hotel close to Bloomfield road i would certainly welcome you there. PM me if interested

and try nobbys karaoke its reccomended .just dont bring the kids.

They were talking about Del on the Radio yesterday, they have a prolem at Bristol moving players on due to the high wages taht they pay. Players are more than happyy to sit in the stand and take the money. They now have a first team squad of 33 players. May find it hard to put his stamp on the team for a wee while if that is the case.

i think they are at home

OOps maybe still 4-5-1 but started with a 2-0 loss. Mind you I would not have expected a result against Birmingham.. Think the Champianship will always suffer from the eniqiuty of the teams coming down getting a megabucks golden parachute.

First impressions were very good, very little fuss. He was so keen not to make it about himself he ran straight to the dugout just after the players and was first down the tunnel at half time. The doc was also excellent before the game as he shook the hand of every player going down the tunnel.

Mcinnes seemed to have the respect of the players instantly and on another day with different officials we would've at least got a draw. two blatant penalties not given and their second goal looked about 30 yards offside.

Edit- one more thing, Mcinnes doesn't mind giving the officials some during the game does he, although tobe fair he pulled our players away at the end.

Edited by BCFC_FAN