MoM Awards - Rnd 15 - St Mirren (h)

MoM vs St Mirren  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cillian Sheridan won some headers I suppose...

Which all went into the trickled into the arms of the Samson.....

I gave it to Ando, just because it was the first name that came into my head. No stand outs at all yesterday. MD looked like what we had been missing when he came on though.

was gonna give my vote to Ando last night but having calmed dood a bit and thought about it, I am voting for Enks who made one fantasic save and was solid with everything they threw acros him. His kicking was not the best but but his handling was excellent and he had no chance for the goal.

Tempted to give it to Muzz as he did more in his 20 mions on the field than the rest put together but can`t give it ot 20 min sub so it goes to Ando in spite of he silly short pass near the end.

Ando was outstanding for the vast majority of the game but his slip could have been very costly.

He could be compared to Paul Hegarty at his peak with Dundee United but for those wee lapses.

Ando was outstanding for the vast majority of the game but his slip could have been very costly.

He could be compared to Paul Hegarty at his peak with Dundee United but for those wee lapses.

Oh no O'Rourke, you've done it now. You've just opened the door for a load more long, boring, look at me posts from the tedious two.

Sheridan for me....Ando was ok, Jody was to start with and Muzz done well when he came on.

As a whole though, we looked deviod of ideas and inspiration. Fran looked disinterested most of the time....Wee Chris got worse as the game went on...Mooner, although I dont mind him unlike some others, started badly and didnt get any better.

We need a manager ASAP..and not AC

Sheridan for me....Ando was ok, Jody was to start with and Muzz done well when he came on.

As a whole though, we looked deviod of ideas and inspiration. Fran looked disinterested most of the time....Wee Chris got worse as the game went on...Mooner, although I dont mind him unlike some others, started badly and didnt get any better.

We need a manager ASAP..and not AC

What he said except I voted for no one. It is always darker just before the dawn ! COYS

Maybe given a wee time on the sidelines might be more appropriatte after all the good performances he has given us prior to this two week lapse in form.

At the moment, to me, he is a good back up to have if Jody gets injured / goes off the boil. If Jody and Wee Chris are playing, we need a Muzz / Adams in that midfield to add a bit of height and muscle