Hearts officially for sale

SaintDougie

I hate to controversial but ........

Maybe I'm just guessing and talking crap. :)

Well yes I was talking a lot of crap. Why would Romanov want Hearts to go into Administration when he is the major creditor by about £30,000,000 and therefore as a creditor the amount due to him would be written off by the Hearts p.l.c. Administrators. :shock: Poor wee Vlad. No he'll sell it and take rent for the stadium.

I expect him to sell the club for a small sum minus tynecastle. Keep the stadium and rent it back to club for a large fee then sell the ground for property when values increase.

I agree, I think that's the way it'll go.

George Foulkes for Chairman....... :oops: a lot worse than Romanov but at least he'll not waste good quality bananas on the media. :)

Has he done any work at all on the stadium? The grand plans for the main stand seem to have been redrawn about 20 times.

I'm not sure if he did but it suddenly turned into the best ground for atmosphere and the best semi-final venue in recent years with stands closer to the pitch and higher (with the exception of the old main stand which I don't think will be done now in this era anyway). Even if this improvement wasn't under his tenure of the club, the bottom line is that he owns the whole place. He could sell the ground to help pay off the debt though which would be a disaster. That semi-final there between Saints and Hibs was just brilliant.

Not sticking up for Romanov cos I think he is a prick but his real business is the bank.

While our super dooper big banks all had to get billions in hand-outs he weathered the storm and I cant help noticing that Plymouths new owners ( a Lithuanian bank ) just suffered huge losses you can see the appetite for pumping lots of money into Hearts or any other Scots club is severely diminished

MadVlad's cards are on the table.

He could be owning Hearts for a while after announcing he wants a cool £50M for the club.

Let's compare value for money...

Hearts £50M

Everton £150M

Seriously, where on earth does he get his figures from? Heard on sportsound that he valued the squad at £25 million and Tynecastle at £25 mill as well!

Laughable :shock:

Seriously, where on earth does he get his figures from? Heard on sportsound that he valued the squad at £25 million and Tynecastle at £25 mill as well!

Laughable :shock:

Did Cala not offer £20m a few years back for Tynecastle. Can't see that figure having gone up any given the housing market.

As for the squad we'll see how much it is worth come the fire sale in January. Hearts fans I know fear a mass exodus.

• 3 weeks later...
The players cant be that bothered about the whole situation or they would make a formal complaint to the spl then.

According to sportsound an unamed Hearts player texted them to say they are now ready to contact the SPL so you will see a wee bit more happening on the jambos front this week/weak(what ever spelling we are using Lark.he he)