Ouch!

myDarlingBeefeater

Guest Harry Curran's Love child
Will this mean a Health and Safety check of all properties with spiked fences ?

No doubt. Splashed across the front of the PA.

Hope the woman makes a full and speedy recovery.

She's a close freind of mine, I visited her last night and she is doing well. I saw the xrays....oyf the spike stopped 2mm from her eye and her brain, she is lucky to be alive!
I know her boyfriend Donaldo and have met her a couple of times.I believe he was with her when it happened but obviously thats just Perthspeak.

Guest Harry Curran's Love child
She's a close freind of mine, I visited her last night and she is doing well. I saw the xrays....oyf the spike stopped 2mm from her eye and her brain, she is lucky to be alive!

Wow. Very fortunate indeed. Hope she makes a full recovery.

I know her boyfriend Donaldo and have met her a couple of times.I believe he was with her when it happened but obviously thats just Perthspeak.

She had just left his flat and astonishingly managed to phone him for help, I really feel for the lad, what a trauma for him.

I would have thought such occurances would enhance the need for Health and Safety, unlike David Cameron and the coalition who seem to think the careless death of workers and public is gonna help everyone!:shock:

Yep. It must be the Tories fault. The railings were put up by them and they made the rain fall and the temp to drop.

As a taxpayer I expect you will be telling them to claim against the rest of us.

Hope she makes a full recovery, accidents happen.

Just making the point that H & S is a 'good thing', and is in fact hard fought for rights and protection which is under attack at the moment, from the government and the tabloid press.

If in doubt blame the Tories, always! :wink: