Snarling Neil again

henry hall

Hello!! Disagreeing with you does NOT make somebody a closet Rangers fan. I know your small mind works that way, but I am afraid that you are seriously misguided

Yeah it does, because obviously everyone either likes the tattie munching **** or the famous Glasgow Rangers as their big team :razz:

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Eric, I aint trying to be a mind reader. I am merely taking his words in there simplest form.. But if I have offended you I am happy to apologise:wink:

As for MS he's getting phuck all in the way of an apology:laugh:

Back on topic... Lennon is an AVERAGE manager in the context of the duopoly. Nothing more.

Hope that clears up any confusion:laugh:

Thank for the apology my friend, but as you've said before you have no interest in Celtic or Rangers, no interest indeed :laugh: that makes you post on this subject 4 times in the space of half and hour, you really need to calm down my friend and stop getting so uptight about a subject you have no interest in :roll:

looks like The Sun or the Record, which we all know tell the whole truth eh?:roll:

By the way, you're taking the topic off topic as well:roll:

Just out of curiosity, where did you find that article?

His girlfriend says if you read it " Neil is a real jecykll and hide character, he can fly off the handle at any time"

I suspect she knows him better than you do Eric

Or maybe not:shock:

Humble Neil indeedy

His girlfriend says if you read it " Neil is a real jecykll and hide character, he can fly off the handle at any time"

I suspect she knows him better than you do Eric

Or maybe not:shock:

Humble Neil indeedy

as I thought you can't read, its not his girlfriend

anyway you still haven't said where you got the article?

Yeah, because that fact is the most important aspect of that article :roll:

You really are a complete knobber (shakes head) :neutral:

As you all seem to know about this article/incident do you recall if any charges were brought against Lennon for it, for the life of me I can't remember him being charged, now if it were true you'd think he'd be charged? maybe I'm wrong and I'll stand corrected if he were charged.

And theres you breaking rules again:roll:

As you all seem to know about this article/incident do you recall if any charges were brought against Lennon for it, for the life of me I can't remember him being charged, now if it were true you'd think he'd be charged? maybe I'm wrong and I'll stand corrected if he were charged.

And theres you breaking rules again:roll:

Charged with what?

Thank for the apology my friend, but as you've said before you have no interest in Celtic or Rangers, no interest indeed :laugh: that makes you post on this subject 4 times in the space of half and hour, you really need to calm down my friend and stop getting so uptight about a subject you have no interest in :roll:

I don't think I said I have no interest. My interest is in regards to some of the shite spewed on this Forum by yourself and others

. My interest is in regards to my absolute dislike of both of the bigot brothers and all they represent.

As for calming down..Yet again you are bang on the mark:laugh:

Great work..:wink:

threatening behaviour, or BOP

Believe me, the police have plenty on their hands without charging everyone who sends an offensive, even threatening text message. If would all depend as well if the recipient had actually made a police complaint...for all we know, the police may well have had a word with Mr Lennon.

Nobody on here claims to know all about this, but are capable of using their eyes to read....open yours, please.

Why don't you go on to a Celtic fans forum and you can join the rest of the plebs singing his praises and being blind to any criticism he receives and the facts backing it up

Believe me, the police have plenty on their hands without charging everyone who sends an offensive, even threatening text message. If would all depend as well if the recipient had actually made a police complaint...for all we know, the police may well have had a word with Mr Lennon.

Nobody on here claims to know all about this, but are capable of using their eyes to read....open yours, please.

Why don't you go on to a Celtic fans forum and you can join the rest of the plebs singing his praises and being blind to any criticism he receives and the facts backing it up

Believe you? why are you a copper?

Yes using your eyes too read the Sun or the Record come on my friend if either of those rags had Wednesday on their cover I would check the calender

Has it never entered your thoughts that just maybe Lennon wasn't charged, because the story may be a lot of shite?

And yet more name-calling, what a big brave man you are sitting behind a keyboard calling people names eh?

Resorting to threatening talk now.

Its not me doing the name-calling, so I can hardly be threatening, and how you can come to the point clearly baffles me, but as I know a lot of you guys do like to try and twist my words, believe my friend if the mods are sticking to the rules Ed would've been warned twice today already, me no times.

Believe you? why are you a copper?

:wink:

And yet more name-calling, what a big brave man you are sitting behind a keyboard calling people names eh?

Grow up son, and then piss off from OUR forum. What is it that makes you want to come on here? I am getting massively pissed off with you coming on here and dragging every thread you post on down.

I am also sick and tired of asking the mods to look at the behaviour of posters on here who obviously support a team other than Saints. The code of conduct for you SHOULD be different. Take a look at the way Smarmy, Gort, even ODAB (:wink:) conduct themselves when 'guests' on here and learn a ****ing lesson

Grow up son, and then piss off from OUR forum. What is it that makes you want to come on here? I am getting massively pissed off with you coming on here and dragging every thread you post on down.

I am also sick and tired of asking the mods to look at the behaviour of posters on here who obviously support a team other than Saints. The code of conduct for you SHOULD be different. Take a look at the way Smarmy, Gort, even ODAB (:wink:) conduct themselves when 'guests' on here and learn a ****ing lesson

Yet again it wasn't me dragging the thread down and taking it off topic, you break the rules my friend and therefore should be warned for doing so, and I'm not your son

Yet again it wasn't me dragging the thread down and taking it off topic, you break the rules my friend and therefore should be warned for doing so, and I'm not your son

And by the same token, I ain't your friend :wink:

Enough. In future I will attempt to ignore your comments as you do seem to bring out the worst in me (and many others).

Its not me doing the name-calling, so I can hardly be threatening, and how you can come to the point clearly baffles me, but as I know a lot of you guys do like to try and twist my words, believe my friend if the mods are sticking to the rules Ed would've been warned twice today already, me no times.
I am also not your friend. Any time i've heard someone say 'who's the big man...?' it was intended to provoke a reaction in a threatening manner. Your attempts to insult people on here are wearing very thin.

Agree with Ed too, that other non-saints supporting forum members behave entirely appropriately on here, and make it a more entertaining forum. I have never read a post of yours that makes a positive contribution to any discussion.

I am also not your friend. Any time i've heard someone say 'who's the big man...?' it was intended to provoke a reaction in a threatening manner. Your attempts to insult people on here are wearing very thin.

Agree with Ed too, that other non-saints supporting forum members behave entirely appropriately on here, and make it a more entertaining forum. I have never read a post of yours that makes a positive contribution to any discussion.

Yes as I thought trying to twist my words again, as I never said that.

Well I know, you don't, that I wasn't saying it in a threatening manner, unlike some of the posts that have been directed at myself in the past in a threatening manner, and for the point of the non-Saints forum members behaving I also behave, theres really only 1 reason why the members don't behave when I post, you and others should take a look at yourselfs before you try and pin things on me.