MoM Awards - Rnd 37 - Celtic (a)

MoM vs Celtic  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Millar for me, despite the own goal. He was brilliant in the middle today. He got forward well, his passing was good and he worked possession well. Even though we had 2 wee guys in Jody and Millar in the centre today we outplayed Celtic for much of the game. They never really had extended pressure or periods of possession and that is due to a wonderful midfield performance.

It's very good to see that despite Croft coming in and taking Millar's position out on the right he is still making it difficult for the manager to leave him out. I know he splits opinion on here a lot but he is one of my favourite saints players and he deserves a lot of credit for the way he played today.

Any chance of adding the following options---

Watched it at the game

Watched it on the Telly

Listened to it on the radio

Watched Highlights.

Why? So you can look down on people who can't afford to go to the football every week? I only vote in MOTM if I have either been to the game or watched it live on TV. I choose 'view results only' in every other scenario. I don't think voting on the basis of watching it live on TV is unreasonable.