What's everyone doing right now?

mogs1968

• 2 weeks later...

Just sitting here having a coffee up here in the Arctic Riviera with it's white sand beaches aw wait a minute thats no sand thats snaw, widnea be ablle

to see them anyway the nichts have fair drawn in so far it's no light till 11am. Probably feckin dark in Manchester as well  :laugh:

Just sitting here having a coffee up here in the Arctic Riviera with it's white sand beaches aw wait a minute thats no sand thats snaw, widnea be ablle

to see them anyway the nichts have fair drawn in so far it's no light till 11am. Probably feckin dark in Manchester as well  :laugh:

Aye yer right John dark at 4 Pm now, none of that white stuff though.

Sitting here feckin beelin bought a gift for the wife on amazon.ca then I cancelled it now they are saying they don't have my money and right there on my debit card statement is the amount

payed tho amazon, talked to both them and the bank last night got the usual oh it's not our fault it is theirs feckin bullshit.

So some bloody 75th birthday today thanks to them twats, oh that felt better and by the way I don't feel any different from when I wis 74 still a miserable auld chunt :laugh: