Sergio leaves Hearts

How well paid ? Asked to take a reduced salary as a reward for winning the cup and getting into Europe.Not the first or last managerial casualty under mad Vlad.

I think you have to give Hearts credit. They have seen the sh1tstorm that Rangers have kicked up and are taking harsh steps to get their business in order.

You also have to praise Sergio for the way in which he has conducted himself. He is not throwing the toys out the pram and has said that he fully appreciates the reasons behind the offer that was made to him

I think you have to give Hearts credit. They have seen the sh1tstorm that Rangers have kicked up and are taking harsh steps to get their business in order.

You also have to praise Sergio for the way in which he has conducted himself. He is not throwing the toys out the pram and has said that he fully appreciates the reasons behind the offer that was made to him

I am with you there Ed just pointing out that he did not just walk away from a well paid job. If Mourinho got the gig it would still be hard given Vlads track record. This is their eleventh manager in eight years FFS