Ghost Tour To Dens Park Dundee 29/9/12 3Pm Kick-Off

Bookings now being taken for the trip to Dens to play Dundee in the SPL on Saturday 29th Sept. This game kicks-off at 3.00pm. There are 26 seats gone on this bus already so please get booked up early to avoid disappointment.I think it will fill very quickly.

The bar at the Saints club opens at 11am and as it is just doon the road we are not leaving till 1.30pm from the club. That will give those who want it, plenty time for a shandy or two. Should be in Dundee by 2.15pm so if you want a quick one in Dundee before kick-off you will have a wee bit of time

Pick-up times as follows..

Scone ( Wheel Inn Car Park) ..............................12.40

Scone ( Kinnears) ...............................................12.45

Bridgend ( Strathmore Bar)..................................12.50

Leaving Barossa Street........................................1.30pm

Anyone wanting picked up from any of these stops PLEASE let me know. ..

£10 adults & £7 unders 16's and over 65's.

Bookings now being taken. Phone the club on (01738) 628391 after 5pm Mon-Thurs and after 11am Fri-Sat-Sun..

Cheers..

Ghostie

Delighted to say that my last bus is FULL!!!!!!!!! :razz:

Which only goes to show what everyone has said -You MAKETH the bus -----Its never too late to change yer mind -No one accepted yer resignation and no one would blink an eye if ye were BACK in the FOLD..........Long Live the Ghost Tours :wink:

That's a pity, as I phoned the club on behalf of someone looking for 2 seats at 1650 to be told the bus was full.

As late as 1800 I was approached by a season ticket holder looking for a seat . Obviously I told him the bus was full.

Unfortunately I don't have his contact details.

Such is the popularity of Ghosties renowned tours.

Edited by HOODLUM65

Does that include the exceedingly dear bottle of cold tea masquerading as whisky?

That bottle of £10 whisky has made £85 in total which must be some sort of world record. I feel fairly smug about this .. thanks to Mike who originaly won it in a raffle (£25), and returned it. Then frances who won it courtesy of a football ticket (£20), and returned it.Then Ricky who bought it at auction (£25 and swiftly gave us it back again) and the final lad who's name I don't know who paid £15 for it..

Maybe I should call Sir Alan.. :wink:

That bottle of £10 whisky has made £85 in total which must be some sort of world record. I feel fairly smug about this .. thanks to Mike who originaly won it in a raffle (£25), and returned it. Then frances who won it courtesy of a football ticket (£20), and returned it.Then Ricky who bought it at auction (£25 and swiftly gave us it back again) and the final lad who's name I don't know who paid £15 for it..

Maybe I should call Sir Alan.. :wink:

Gary