Saturday 17Th - Dasfc (H)

nips

We are playing Dunfermline on Saturday morning before Saints take on the Dingles. North Inch is booked for a 10:30am kick off so meet at Bell's for 9:30am. I'll also book the pub afterwards as well so as many folk back as possible please.

Who can play?

Aye - Chris, Dan, Dale, Ruari, Ramsay, Nips, Craig, Joss, Stewart, Rodgers, Beatson, Spew, Barca, Dunbar, Nuggets, James

Maybe - Ally

Naw - Pops, Elvis, Rodge, Neil W

Edited by nips

Will let you know, later on in the week know, as my knee has slown up.

I wisnae aware yer knees were fast!

I'm supposed to start work at 1pm but if I can get that changed to 2/3 then I'm in. Hopefully know for sure on Tuesday

Edited by Spew

If Beatson do's not mind playing in goals, i will turn up and be a sub as my ribs are getting better. But don't won't to risk doing any more damage.

If nobody else fancies it I'll do a half in goal if you can cope with the other half

Slightly disappointing 4-3 defeat today. We basically gifted them three of their four goals, ending up 4-0 behind early in the second half.

We pulled one back with a sensational goal from a really quite skilful player (!) before scoring twice in the last five minutes to make it a nervous finish for Dunfermline, but we couldn't quite get the equaliser.

Agreed, other than the goals we played quite well. We showed good fight to come back from 4-0 down as we could have got a hammering but our attitude was good and helped get us back in the game. If it was 5 minutes longer I reckon we'd have got an equaliser as we were well on top.

Scorers were Beatson, Joss and Dale. Dan got PSJ MoM and James got Oppo.