Semi Final Ticket Details

glenrothes saintee

That boy on Twitter is obviously on the wind up. He's been getting bites since last night.

The isolated sheep in our end will not cause any trouble as long as they keep quiet. Can see trouble if they cheer a goal but other than that it's always going to happen when a team sell out their allocation. I remember at Ibrox when we won 2-0 there were plenty Saints in the Rangers end, it's just one of those things. Not ideal but as long as they behave then it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

on a more positive note...

Where are folks going prior to the game for a pint?

The various supporters buses are all going to different pre-arranged place. Edinburgh based Saints are going to be in the Polwarth Tavern, and others have indicated that they will head there as well

Hi guys, the ones on twitter quoted are well know wind up merchants and the one who 'bought 12' already has tickets for the SF.

Thought you guys would be heading Roseburn bar, Murrayfieldbar, Murrayfeild hotel etc as its your end, will give you a wee wave fae across the canal bridge in the Golden Rule B)

presume thats within walking distance of the ground?

Parking near?

Yes and yes. The streets say permit or ticket parking, however, this is only 8.30-5.30 Mon to Fri. Out with this times you can park in the spaces even if you don't have a resident's permit. Unless it's changed in the 4 months since I moved out to the suburbs, which I doubt.

Your best bets for a space, if you're there early enough, are probably Temple Park Crescent, Watson Crescent, Bryson Road or any of the streets in that area. Always plenty spaces until about 30 mins before kick off.

Hi guys, the ones on twitter quoted are well know wind up merchants and the one who 'bought 12' already has tickets for the SF.

Thought you guys would be heading Roseburn bar, Murrayfieldbar, Murrayfeild hotel etc as its your end, will give you a wee wave fae across the canal bridge in the Golden Rule B)

The Polwarth is our usual haunt for games at Tynecastle

A voice of sanity from the red side :cool:

I can see the headlines now....the Battle on the Canal :wink:

Hello there GlobeReds and welcome to the shitfest that is WAP.

Several of us Edinburgh based Saints lived in the Polwarth/Slateford area and used to drink regularly in the Polwarth Tav. As such, we pretty much adopted it as a home base. Ben and Alan who own it are good lads and and very welcoming, such as offering Saints fans cheaper drinks before games at Tynecastle etc, so we always drink there.

I used to live in Bryson Road until moving to the dreaded suburbs a few months ago, so used to drink regularly in the Rule before defecting to the Poly a few years back! 

Yeah the people who reply to them on twitter are fueling them!

You looking forward to the game?

Yeah the people who reply to them on twitter are fueling them!

You looking forward to the game?

Aye, definetly looking forward to it think it should be a good game - hopefully with a good result. Delighted its the Saturday and a normal kick off time.

I have upset Stew on twitter :ph34r:

Yes and yes. The streets say permit or ticket parking, however, this is only 8.30-5.30 Mon to Fri. Out with this times you can park in the spaces even if you don't have a resident's permit. Unless it's changed in the 4 months since I moved out to the suburbs, which I doubt.

Your best bets for a space, if you're there early enough, are probably Temple Park Crescent, Watson Crescent, Bryson Road or any of the streets in that area. Always plenty spaces until about 30 mins before kick off.

Don't think it'll be as easy for this game. There will be much more cars than usual

Aye, definetly looking forward to it think it should be a good game - hopefully with a good result. Delighted its the Saturday and a normal kick off time.

I have upset Stew on twitter :ph34r:

Yeah we have got off lightly compared to ICT.

Not a fan of this midday kick off particularly since we arent the old firm.

Hello there GlobeReds and welcome to the shitfest that is WAP.

Several of us Edinburgh based Saints lived in the Polwarth/Slateford area and used to drink regularly in the Polwarth Tav. As such, we pretty much adopted it as a home base. Ben and Alan who own it are good lads and and very welcoming, such as offering Saints fans cheaper drinks before games at Tynecastle etc, so we always drink there.

I used to live in Bryson Road until moving to the dreaded suburbs a few months ago, so used to drink regularly in the Rule before defecting to the Poly a few years back! 

Dear me we may have been neighbours! I thought the Polly was a *** pub with the amount of them that hang around there? Sample Rooms & Ardmillan Hotel for my haunts.