Semi Final Ticket Details

glenrothes saintee

Panicking about us selling out 5000 in 3 days is nothing short of absolutely hillarious.

all the glory hunters have popped out the woodwork for the big games tho, did you not see how many saints fans were at Rosenberg/Minsk games? Easy sell 5000 an what we dont sell the sheep will be after im general sale

Out of interest, how many season ticket holders do we have? C1,500?

Assuming that each st holder will want at least 1 ticket, I'd imagine we should sell a fair few before the general sale.

Are we selling them block by block and does anyone know if club will be giving updates on how many have been sold?

Just thinking ahead to whether saints will need the extra allocation or not as aberdeen are having a ballot on 13th and I can see somebody their fans looking to try and get some of our tickets.

Edited by TheYellowBox

Out of interest, how many season ticket holders do we have? C1,500?

Assuming that each st holder will want at least 1 ticket, I'd imagine we should sell a fair few before the general sale.

Are we selling them block by block and does anyone know if club will be giving updates on how many have been sold?

Just thinking ahead to whether saints will need the extra allocation or not as aberdeen are having a ballot on 13th and I can see somebody their fans looking to try and get some of our tickets.

There are about 2000 odd season ticket holders and there is no limit on what they can buy - I would say that there might be some disappointed regulars ...I would say the full 5000 allocation will sell out.