Already Lumbered But.......is It Going To Cost Me Now. S.t.

Oldermoresensiblepack

At the moment i go all home games. Now and again i get lumbered with mates kids (whoever wants rid that day).

PATG at the moment and its sometimes works out cheaper (U12 discount Ormond Stand).

BUT im planning on getting ST in East.

Question is do I now have to pay to get the U12's in and if not can take them in the East with me?

Up to 2 U12s free with adult ST holder in any stand is my understanding. Only exception is the comfy seats area in the main stand.

Forgive me if that's wrong, but it's my understanding.

No, up to 2 under 12's are free with any adult that enters, regardless of whether ST holder or not

I think this thread is interesting, for the simple reason it highlights how poorly Saints have got the message out there about the free U13s. As Edstar101 says, the kids are free with any paying adult, in any stand, home or away, yet eighteen months down the line, fans still aren't fully aware of it.

It's a fantastic initiative but that's only half the battle if folk don't know about it.

Maybe an idea would be to have one of the big boards they have at the main gates with the simple message plastered on it that kids aged 12 and under go free at every match.

On a loosely related subject, the idea was raised last season about having similar boards at places like Broxden. The steering group that meets with the chairman said they would raise the issue. Was there any feedback from that?

I think this thread is interesting, for the simple reason it highlights how poorly Saints have got the message out there about the free U13s. As Edstar101 says, the kids are free with any paying adult, in any stand, home or away, yet eighteen months down the line, fans still aren't fully aware of it.

It's a fantastic initiative but that's only half the battle if folk don't know about it.

Maybe an idea would be to have one of the big boards they have at the main gates with the simple message plastered on it that kids aged 12 and under go free at every match.

On a loosely related subject, the idea was raised last season about having similar boards at places like Broxden. The steering group that meets with the chairman said they would raise the issue. Was there any feedback from that?

They would probably need planning permission to put boards there and then there would be limits on what could go on it. However if it is private land it is easier providing it is not a distraction to drivers.