An Alternate View

ODAB

First off, congratulations, hope you all had a great day today and yesterday. As much as losing is never a nice feeling, to see friends and their families celebrating after years of following Saints made it bearable. It was a close game between two evenly matched teams. The ball never broke our way and Saints took their chances well when it fell theirs.

Anyway, I took some photos and film of varying bits and bobs, including the presentation. I'm sure you'll never tire of seeing this, so an alternate view never hurts.

(hopefully the link works)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/106066533@N02/

As much as the Saints fans were great, I have to say the wee 6 year old United fan I met on London Rd gets top billing. Young lad suffered from many different medical conditions relating to allergies. He had been raising money that week for a charitiy based around working on anaphalactic treatment. He'd been wearing a tangerine wig most of the week and told him he'd done a great job and asked how he was feeling after the game. He just looked at me and said, "Being a United fan, you can't win every game!" Such wisdom in one so young.

ODAB, thanks for posting. Would have been better pictures if there wisnae these big pillars in the way. It restricts the viewing.

aye.when are celtic going to do there ground up,ye don't get restricted views or pillars in your way at mcdairmid.

by the way thanks odab.