Everest Roofline

ancientsaint

If it is anything to do with the company Everest that do replacement windows, then, like Jamie says, you will pay a ridiculously overinflated price.

In a previous job, part of my work was to assess applications for grant aid for replacement windows....the applicants had to get a minimum of 3 estimates....any estimate from Everest was always miles above any other company, and the product no better

The house at the back of me used Sidey a couple of years back, very professional job. Sure McLeods do it as well and also there's a company Highland something at Scone airport put a leaflet through my door a week or so ago. Beware the cowboys who do "overcapping" i.e. putting the new fascias over the old wood to cut costs.

I would get quotes from Sidey, McLeod and the guys at Scone but you won't go wrong with Sidey or McLeod even if they might not be the cheapest.

Couldn't agree more Jamie .

Daughter got new skylight window and d/g backdoor from them .

Also noticed they have done a lot of jobs in my street .

Word of mouth is the best advert .

Wouldn't go near Everest even though Ted Moult is no longer with us to do the T.V. adverts.

Had Everest quote me recently, although not for roofline. Two and a half hours of sales patter followed by an exorbitant quote. Good to see recommendations for a local firm. Will check out Highland Homestyle.

@Hoodlum The Everest guy had a laminate with Ted Moult on it - including the fact he later blew his head off with a shotgun! Interesting sales pitch :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

Whatever they quote you you'll pay 50% less minimum with a local company for an identical product.

exactly and there sales patter is horrific.everest are the one too avoid.just get quotes  fae local dudes and decide.