We Are All Andy5565!

rik2304

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I absolutely stand behind the ban given to said user. There had been complaints in the past (infrequently) - but those became more and more regular recently and given the nature of the threats made both on the forum and by PM to more than one user we really had no option.

No-one on here will have seen the extent of the posts and PM's - by their very nature many were private, and some of the posts were very quickly deleted.

We won't tolerate any form of bullying or serious abuse and when complaints are made - backed up by evidence - we have to take the appropriate action.

Andy may well have significant issues in his private life - so do many of us - but there's no excuse for coming on here and abusing and threatening people with violence, however empty the threats may have been.

What is the length of the Ban, Sine die or what. 

Mr Rhodes, I genuinely would like to say that some of the issues that have happened to Andy5565, I hope never happen to your family or people close to that you care about.

Aye Andy's had it rough ,we know . He's gonna have health issues the rest of his days , we know . It's no nice and i wouldn't wish it on anyone but,

Still doesn't excuse him abusing/threatening folk does it ?

Another thing ,any moron can make another account and rejoin WAP (For info on this tweet banned101saint).

Andy literally never posted a single thing worth reading and was full of shite at all times.

However, I'm curious - what, exactly, does banning him from a website do to prevent him from acting on his threats, in the extremely unlikely event he was serious?

Feck all. He is a trained killer after all.