Motm Saints 2 - Partick Thistle 0 - 17/01/15

ex-montrosesaintee

MOTM Saints 2 - Partick Thistle 0 - 17/01/15  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mannus, Mackay, Wright and Anderson all did well. Great CB pairing we have. Maclean did ok. Giving it to Spoony though as apart from late on where he made a couple of mistakes, he was the one creative player out there. He was getting the ball down and turning away from players and always trying to find a pass.

Anderson was very good - the superb second-half tackle and goal capping it. Thought the back four were excellent. Caddis was decent: good first half, but misplaced passes in the second. Brown was OK too. McDonald did well when he came on. Wotherspoon is great to watch until it comes to his final ball. Everything seemed to go through O'Halloran in the first half, which is a mark of how important he's suddenly become as an outlet. A couple of neat flicks aside, I was disappointed in McLean & like Wotherspoon he looked spent after 60 minutes.

Good all-round performace from all but a number of players stood out. I gave it to McLean for the amount of work he did off the ball. He and Wotherspoon ran themselves into the ground for team but for me McLean just edged it. Can understand why many voted for Ando he was solid and scored.

Was too cold to take in much of the detail of the match, however looking back at the highlights I have gone for Brian Easton, provider for the catalyst for the first goal by chasing a lost cause and also the goal line clearance. I celebrated that intervention like a goal. Good performances right throughout the team.

Was too cold to take in much of the detail of the match, however looking back at the highlights I have gone for Brian Easton, provider for the catalyst for the first goal by chasing a lost cause and also the goal line clearance. I celebrated that intervention like a goal. Good performances right throughout the team.

Easton celebrated the clearance like a goal too