George Hunter - Shirt Sponsorship

Seannachie

A couple of things.

I have George's shirt from last weeks Sponsors night.  If someone messages me an address i'll stick it in the post. I only got George's signature on it. I'm sure we can get the others to sign it if we want but that wont happen until pre-season.

Fiona asked me if we want to sponsor again. Its £300 for the season! I think it gives Highland Saints a good profile but it might be too dear unless all members want to chip in. There may be other players available so maybe one of the committee should phone Fiona to discuss possibilities.

Was anyone contacted to attend the Sponsors Night? We are entitled to 2 places at it. Innes missed out last year through an admin blunder ..hope this hasnt happened again.

It was a very good , relaxed night with all the players in great form. George Hunter is a great young guy btw!

If the Highland Saints want to go ahead with sponsorship, myself & Innes will contribute £15 each.

Davie ,

I am more than happy to contribute, I will take the shirt if there are no takers,  I do not think that there was any contact from the club re the sponsors night, some things never change !!

At the last meeting, those that attended were in agreement to continue the sponsorship of young George so happy to assist in this years sponsorship.

I will put an e-mail out on sunday to all Highland Saints as our Euro fate will be decided by then and I will combine that with the date of the next meeting.

I will phone Saints on Monday and get all the details etc plus raise the point that we didnt get an invite to the sponsors night.

Think Cagerfs idea of a draw to decide who attends, assuming we get an invite, is an excellent one and happy to adopt that idea unless there are any objections.

Proposed payment methods etc will be in sundays e-mail

Definitely count me in for a contribution. I've got high hopes for him and would be good for our wee group to be involved with him from the start.

Just a thought, if he were to go out on loan would he still have a Saints shirt to sponsor? If not, would we get first shout when/if he came back?