Consistency From The Mods.

sixties saintee

Now that all comments that were  off topic from the Saints v Accies thread  have been deleted by the mods ( Blueheaven) I hope to see the same slavish effort being applied by all the Mods to achieve Consistency across all threads, to often threads are Hi jacked vile and vitriol poured out and nothing happens till it is pointed out to them.

As stated in the comment I made that was deleted I will be reporting any incident where threads go off topic, so will keep the Mods fairly busy.

can just see you standing on the banks of the clyde with jimmy Reed causing trouble. There is always one.

Well Blueheaven you certainly meant what you said about deleting comments that took threads off topic, plenty in this thread and guess what still there, guess that it is true what has been alluded to myself in private PMS that it was personal and I  have upset people along the way but hey ho does not bother me broad shoulders, have made my point and will leave it there.

Well Blueheaven you certainly meant what you said about deleting comments that took threads off topic, plenty in this thread and guess what still there, guess that it is true what has been alluded to myself in private PMS that it was personal and I  have upset people along the way but hey ho does not bother me broad shoulders, have made my point and will leave it there.

Do you understand that the off-topic posts in this thread have been posted ironically for a joke?

I have no idea who you are and I can't even remember what you've previously posted, so it's unlikely to be "personal" - what have you said in the past to upset people? I honestly have no idea and I'm not especially interested. I don't think you've made any effort to actually take on board what I said to you when I tried to offer an explanation, so there seems little point in taking this incredibly silly debate any further.

Feck sake Sixties, talk about a mountain out of a mole hill!

Your post was deleted!

Yours wont be the first nor the last on this forum, so just deal with it.

Can you no just write a letter to points off view or something? Im sure there is something more worthwhile on the telly to moan about!

How about this:

Dear points of view, BBC  Scotlands coverage of St Johnstone is pish!

Disgruntled,Fife