POTY Awards night 2017 - When ?

AthensSaint

• 2 weeks later...

Okay folks. The WAP PotY award will be going to Danny Swanson and the YpotY will be going to Clive Smith. Are any wappers going to the  awards night at the Tulloch on Sunday 21st May??  Beatson?? you going??  For the first time in a long time I am not going and as such I need two people to present the WAP tropheys.  Athens, I see you are going so that's fine, you can organise yours ( you don't have a YPotY award do you??)  Will be speaking to Paul Smith shortly to organise picking up gongs and getting them engraved. I will then hand them back in to Paul ( yours as well Athens) with hopefully the names of the two presenters..  If you're going and want to present an award give me a shout..

Gordon, as always many thanks for organising all of this. The Exiles POTY will be jointly presented by Baby Chunder and myself. We have no young POTY award nomination. Our nomination is very tight vote wise at the moment so will need your deadline.

JM

Gordon, as always many thanks for organising all of this. The Exiles POTY will be jointly presented by Baby Chunder and myself. We have no young POTY award nomination. Our nomination is very tight vote wise at the moment so will need your deadline.

JM

Hoi Brother Athens who agreed this, this isnt the tory party ,card vote required, and bring the Programmes.

The more the merrier. I have asked Sophie to try and pull us all together. ......no jokes. But Tam the Communist from Manchester, BabyChunder fae London and some git from Athens and his son has her confused. Please phone and ask to be put on the WAP EXILES table.  

Ah come on Tony, I'll even buy ye a drink man.

It's the Mancunian with his retirement nest egg I was referring to. 

I've bought him a Saints top and a match ticket for the Sevco game.

He'll probably bring Fivers, which go out of date tomorrow, some might be collectors items. ( the old white ones)

However, won't disappoint you, my poison is a pint of Best.:laugh:

The more the merrier. I have asked Sophie to try and pull us all together. ......no jokes. But Tam the Communist from Manchester, BabyChunder fae London and some git from Athens and his son has her confused. Please phone and ask to be put on the WAP EXILES table.  

Put ON the Wap Exiles table??

You're looking for your money's worth.:wink::wink::wink: