Can we win the league

pezza70

We had the big game against Gretna where only 3 points would do

We have had the massive incentive of a cup final if we had defeated Hibbies

Forgetting the cup as I have doubts the boys can lift themselves back up after the last two games.

So that leaves the league can we still do it?

We have seen what the team is capable off in the last few days, have we got it in us now to do it for the remainder of the season?

Any thoughts?

I'm confident we can do it but can't really afford any slip ups. Its going to be hard to maintain the performances we've seen in the last 2 games, for the rest of the season but they all know what's at the end of the line so its worth the extra effort. It's not the first time we've made life difficult for ourselves but I can see Airdrie, Dundee and/or QOS giving them a tough time and maybe take points off them but its up to Saints now to keep up the pressure

We had the big game against Gretna where only 3 points would do

We have had the massive incentive of a cup final if we had defeated Hibbies

Forgetting the cup as I have doubts the boys can lift themselves back up after the last two games.

So that leaves the league can we still do it?

We have seen what the team is capable off in the last few days, have we got it in us now to do it for the remainder of the season?

Any thoughts?

Capable of playing your best and still getting beat 3 - 1 by an spl team playing shite?.............you're better off where you are for now the bells league or whatever it is.

That old chestnut you couldn't beat us at our very worst just remember that.

A good team doesnt just become poor, we made you look poor as we were the better side with more passion, drive, deteermination and tactically spot on and if u were a true hibee im sure you'd agree, as the rest of your actual supporters do.

A good team doesnt just become poor, we made you look poor as we were the better side with more passion, drive, deteermination and tactically spot on and if u were a true hibee im sure you'd agree, as the rest of your actual supporters do.

You made us look poor and lost 3 - 1 ? I don't understand.