Can we win the league

pezza70

Like Easter Road always is? Aye, right.

The only thing we didn't get last night was a bit of luck. Never mind, we'll all get a laugh when Naismith puts your joke central defence to the sword in the final, eh?

P*** off back to hibs.net, you don't belong here...

Easter road gets good crowds always over 11,000. I'm sure you'll have a nice day march 18th.

:lol::lol:

Yes, you're right. You have got into the final next month. Mind you, you didn't have a great day when you were last in it, did you? I was at that game. Are your 30000 cup final fans all going to come out of the woodwork for this one too? You know them, the ones that don't give a s*** about going week in, week out to Easter Road? You know, REAL fans! Bet you're one of them too. The Saints fans that were there last night are pretty much the diehards we get every home game. Sad eh?

Jesus, we didn't even get this s*** from Rangers fans after we beat them at Ibrox. What was the score when you played them there about a week after us, by the way?

Bye, thanks for visiting...

:lol::lol:

Yes, you're right. You have got into the final next month. Mind you, you didn't have a great day when you were last in it, did you? I was at that game. Are your 30000 cup final fans all going to come out of the woodwork for this one too? You know them, the ones that don't give a s*** about going week in, week out to Easter Road? You know, REAL fans! Bet you're one of them too. The Saints fans that were there last night are pretty much the diehards we get every home game. Sad eh?

Jesus, we didn't even get this s*** from Rangers fans after we beat them at Ibrox. What was the score when you played them there about a week after us, by the way?

Bye, thanks for visiting...

I've rarely missed a game for the last ten years. And we've done rangers loads of times in the last 2 or three years. Not that that is anything to shout about.

Im sure if you want to be rational, Edinburgh has a population roughly 10x the size of perth, now if hibs are taking in crowds of 11,000 then we should proportionally be taking in crowds of 1100... Im sure we have a higher average attendance than that on average :wink:

I'm sure thats pish that you're talking :wink:

The team has done remarkably well in the Cup. Hats off to the players. Maybe the two players unable to play might have got them to the final.

I thought Gretna would win the league easy at the beginning. Game in hand, then 12 games to go. It will be difficult to win the league from here, Gretna seem to have done well in the window on both sides.

16 goals ahead will not be overcome in my opinion, but of course there is a chance of winning the league, a fool would say not.

Its going to come down to consistency and avoiding injuries.

Whatever happens people must remain positive for the team and for Coyle if the league is not won in 2007.

The tendency to sign journeymen is the only worry, but players brought in recently are doing well. A Portuguese winger can only be a good thing. :D

Can you define the word journeyman?

Is it down to the number of clubs they have played for?

I guess its anyone over 30. Having a look through the squad and the average age of the team must me much lower than it was a year ago? I think previous teams have had too many 'journeymen', maybe its the way the division is.

Most of the players you could consider journeymen are playing well, its just how long they can play for.

The team is doing well, and I think the future looks very good, if not this year, then next.

I think the Morais signing is going to be very important.