St.Johnstone's Song...

McEwan1884

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a ridiculous thread. "Oh When the Saints..." is clearly our own!

Knock Knock!

Who's there?

Owen

Owen who...

Oh when the Saints

Go Marching In

Oh when the Saints go marching in

I want to be in that number

Oh when the Saints go marching

When I was a little boy..

When I was a little boy

I asked my mother what would I be

Would I be Dundee?

Would I be Saints?

Here's what she said to me...

Wash your mouth out son

and get your fathers gun

and shoot the Dundee scum

and support the Saints

We hate Dundee.

Over and Over sounded good in motherwell although it is really a smelltic song!

but that other song i think its 'ivano shags dario' or something! i dno if thats right but that sounded great too!

i know these arent really lyke official saints songs (i.e not only saints) but havinga wide variety of songs are great as you dont feel a tit repeating the same song over and over!!

this is a ridiculous thread. "Oh When the Saints..." is clearly our own!

Everybody's robbed us of that as well. Apart from the legitimate use by St.Mirren fans, other fans replace 'Saints' with 'Dee', 'Hibs', 'Hearts', 'Pars', 'Dons' etc. but I accept it's rightfully ours.

I love the song "Feels Like Heaven", but the last time we discussed this we discovered the guys in Fiction Factory were arabs, so they can **** right off.

I must have missed that bit! Didnt realise they were Arabs. Is this 100% true or just another bit of info from a reliable source???!

I must have missed that bit! Didnt realise they were Arabs. Is this 100% true or just another bit of info from a reliable source???!

I think a poster on the old blueheaven forum knew Kevin Paterson and Eddie Jordan through Perth Drama Club. I'm 99% sure that he said Kevin was an arab and that Eddie had no interest in footie.

the trouble is were thinking about new chants/songs yet only a hand full of peopel on here will know the words and stuff and it will take a very long time for them to catch on then die out after a while look at saints now we sing a few lines of a song like "stjohnstone na na na st johnstone na DIES OUT!!!! its terrible that we have such a great team and an OK support that want to go for the chnating the team on but dnt chant the team on. Why do we feel pushed into having to chant at ONLY big games.

I think a poster on the old blueheaven forum knew Kevin Paterson and Eddie Jordan through Perth Drama Club. I'm 99% sure that he said Kevin was an arab and that Eddie had no interest in footie.

Cheers Jimmy. As long as the others had Saints leanings then we can allow them one mistake!

the trouble is were thinking about new chants/songs yet only a hand full of peopel on here will know the words and stuff and it will take a very long time for them to catch on then die out after a while look at saints now we sing a few lines of a song like "stjohnstone na na na st johnstone na DIES OUT!!!! its terrible that we have such a great team and an OK support that want to go for the chnating the team on but dnt chant the team on. Why do we feel pushed into having to chant at ONLY big games.

Always look on the bright side of life. You'll enjoy it Brian!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Nairn Saint

Dirty Old Town (Apologies in Advance)

One fine day, we went along the Tay,

Away to Dens, to see the Saintees play,

From the Fair City, to the slums o' Dundee,

It's a dirty old town, it's a dirty old town...

Dirty Old Town (Apologies in Advance)

One fine day, we went off down the Tay,

Away to Dens, to see the Saintees play,

From the Fair City, to the slums o' Dundee,

It's a dirty old town, it's a dirty old town...

dirty old town played at half time at mcD last time the coagies were in perth