Dundee vs. Saints 03/11/07

MUZZ

Who the **** is jim morton,silly wee laddies on here who long spout shite from a pc,your teams won **** all never will,we take the piss when in the village and any more of your ghostie and you will recieve a slap.Now jog on and get your mums crack pipe for her.

Helllllloooooooooooooo you coagie soap dodger .How was you pumping session with yer sister:)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won the league in perth and put the village people down,we come to perth year in year out and give you your biggest crowds.This weekend its time to get out of the village and meet the big boys in the city,dont expect to see many of yous in the pubs as we never do,unlike the dees who take the piss in the village.I heard you let 2 wee neds fae hamilton in your end a few weeks ago,never mind we got them back for you a week later and what thanks do we get.Ghostie no long to you get yir hole:p

We won the league in perth and put the village people down,we come to perth year in year out and give you your biggest crowds.This weekend its time to get out of the village and meet the big boys in the city,dont expect to see many of yous in the pubs as we never do,unlike the dees who take the piss in the village.I heard you let 2 wee neds fae hamilton in your end a few weeks ago,never mind we got them back for you a week later and what thanks do we get.Ghostie no long to you get yir hole:p

I heard you regularly had a wee ned in yer end...Shuggie Clapperton fae Fintry was the name mentioned.Is he yer cousin????:D

When did you last win a cup?? 1972 -73.. and you did win theScottish cup..97 YEARS AGO Have you not worked it out yet..44 years since that win!!!!That was then and this is now. Your in the first Division, your pretty piss, and your never gonna win a cup again WHOOOOSH...............................

One big team in Dundee, and yes you've guessed..It aint your team

Can't wait to wreck there dive. Twice in a month and the scumdee won't even be there to witness it the second time. We are in the cup final....now...present. Your worse than English going on about '66.

Better go and get the dole cheque so your incest family can eat.

Can't wait to wreck there dive. Twice in a month and the scumdee won't even be there to witness it the second time. We are in the cup final....now...present. Your worse than English going on about '66.

Better go and get the dole cheque so your incest family can eat.

Pavie son,here,s the deal,the reason I mention 62 is because this is the reason where all your hatred stems from.Do you hate the arabs(from the same city) as much?no would be the answer.Its a cancer your grandad help spread all those years ago and the chip on the shoulder is still there.Personally I like perth and dont mind the your team and find it really amusing the utter hatred that stems from some saints fans.When I was you and ghosties age I would be on here spouting the same crap so I will leave it there.Anyway to show there no hard feelings feel free to message me and I will meet you before the game take you to a pub and get you a shandy.To all the older saints fans enjoy the game hope its a good one.

Wouldn't go near a Dundee Pub. Due to the fact its in Dundee and has Dundonians inside, not just because its got Dundee fans in it. I dislike Dundee more than Dundee FC.

But hey...its just banter is it no?

P.S dick4life do you have a space bar or did a coagie steal it?

Wouldn't go near a Dundee Pub. Due to the fact its in Dundee and has Dundonians inside, not just because its got Dundee fans in it. I dislike Dundee more than Dundee FC.

But hey...its just banter is it no?

P.S dick4life do you have a space bar or did a coagie steal it?

Cracking answer pavie,and a space bar is that a sweetie!

Most of the Dundee stuff on here is banter, unfortuantly some take it too far and I have been told that in the past a certain Dundee fan even made comments via PM to a member on here about his kids !

I am surprised the mods have left the comments about breaking up seats as some on here may take this as authority to do this

My reasons for hating dundee, their fact that they spent money they never had to get players they could never afford and thus they cheated their way through the game for several years. I feel the same way about Livingston and Gr£tna.

As 1962 happened well before I was born I consider it never happened and if they win the league in my life time then I will worry about that then. It the same with the clowns down south and 1966.

Let talk about the football not the other crap thats going on in here

I personally have never pm,d anyone on here and wouldn,t do so.I come on here from time to time for a laugh and most of the time I get one.If you look back real madrid you will see me get some stupid comments from saints fans about incest and crap like that.I have no problem with saints fans hating my team and you have stated your reasons thats your right.Its only a game nothing personal.