Dundee vs. Saints 03/11/07

MUZZ

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange how none of the perth fermers I ever meet never say these things face to face,its easy to be brave on a pc.Dont you think you are bit immature.

Thats what you are doing. Thats why you come on here. I would challenge you to anything face to face. But your too scared.

Is smashing up a few seats worth a weekender for,the reason it happened at legoland is we can get away with it as we take double to your place than you do to dens.Its fact in august 2,600 dees in november ariound 1000 fermers.We also dont do defeats at home even with 9 men.

Out of interest how big was the Dundee support at Perth in the 2-0 defeat in March of this year? I remember loads of empty seats but maybe I am deluded.

Did Ross County not win at Dens this season?

Thats what you are doing. Thats why you come on here. I would challenge you to anything face to face. But your too scared.

I do not come on here and insult anyone,some of the hatred by st johnstone fans is over the top,as I said if you hate a city and ALL its citizens you have a problem.Its meant to be football banter is it not or have I missed the point?If I wanted to get personal I would do it face to face.not on a forum.

"One of the main reasons I wanted to come to Saints ahead of Dundee United is that I didn't want to move to Dundee," :D

does Weatherston get a start just for coming out with that line?

I may have done a wee bbc there by not adding in the line after it

"I didn't want to move up there on my own and once I spoke to the gaffer here he made me feel really wanted so I made my mind up to come to Saints."

wont be at this game never actually been to dens before and from what i have read a lot previously on the forum about some of the crowds i dont plan on a saints game in dundee anytime soon.

hope for a win. has it not been a while since we have beaten them in dundee? just hope its not a game that will allow hamilton to go further ahead.

I do not come on here and insult anyone,some of the hatred by st johnstone fans is over the top,as I said if you hate a city and ALL its citizens you have a problem.Its meant to be football banter is it not or have I missed the point?If I wanted to get personal I would do it face to face.not on a forum.

Nice to see it,s that time again and Dick4life is up to his usual shite...How the hell are you???I,m well thanks , but I have been putting the weight on a bit lately and I can,t work out why!!!!!!Oh! I remember now. it,s cos every time I f*ck your mother she makes me a bacon butty while I,m disinfecting my nob:LAUGH OUT LOUD:

Your team are getting pumped at the weekend Sad Sack and I,m gonna piss myself laughing:wink:

Are you still having relations with your relations?????

Stand up if you hate Scumdee, Stand up if you hate Scumdee

Get it right up you, you skanky coagie tosspot:wink:

Nice to see it,s that time again and Dick4life is up to his usual shite...How the hell are you???I,m well thanks , but I have been putting the weight on a bit lately and I can,t work out why!!!!!!Oh! I remember now. it,s cos every time I f*ck your mother she makes me a bacon butty while I,m disinfecting my nob:LAUGH OUT LOUD:

Your team are getting pumped at the weekend Sad Sack and I,m gonna piss myself laughing:wink:

Are you still having relations with your relations?????

Stand up if you hate Scumdee, Stand up if you hate Scumdee

Get it right up you, you skanky coagie tosspot:wink:

Hear Hear or is it here here? Im going to piss all over the walls in the toilets, ****ing hate Dundee with a passion. Hope we take a good 1500 through to fill that stand and take liberties.

Somebody from Dundee must have done something REALLY bad to you in a previous life, Ghost...!

Herts

Yeah. They won the league and relegated us and now their bringing out a souvenir copy of the sporting post from May 1962. I hope they bring out a copy of the PA from 3/1/97:LAUGH OUT LOUD:

Below is a list of things I hate about Dundee FC.

1.See above

2.They come from Dundee

3.They smell

4.They encourage incest

5.They all say "Eh!!!"

6.Their thick(as in pig shit) see #3

7.They spent all their money (then spent other peoples)

8.They never paid it back.

9.The Marr brothers(RIP) rest in poverty...

10.They always, always cheat( check dictionary under Swankie,diving t***

11.They never have hot food at Dens(or hot water)

12.Dens is a pigsty

13.They fight women and kids

14.Giovanni De Stefano

15.They actually think their a great team:LAUGH OUT LOUD:

Yeah. They won the league and relegated us and now their bringing out a souvenir copy of the sporting post from May 1962. I hope they bring out a copy of the PA from 3/1/97:LAUGH OUT LOUD:

1.See above

2.They come from Dundee

3.They smell

4.They encourage incest

5.They all say "Eh!!!"

12.Dens is a pigsty

14.Giovanni De Stefano

7. They spend all there money on smack, fags and scratch cards.

1.See above

2.They come from Dundee

3.They smell

4.They encourage incest

5.They all say "Eh!!!"

12.Dens is a pigsty

14.Giovanni De Stefano

And they seriously thought they were going to sign Edgar Davids!! :lol: :LAUGH OUT LOUD: :lol: :LAUGH OUT LOUD:

And point 10 above remove the "S" from Swankie! :cool:

have I missed the point?

Obviously. You are a Dundee supporter on a St Johnstone web site. You are not welcome. You make matters worse by coming out with the fermers and you are just a diddy wee club style comments. You expect to be treated seriously. Exactly how thick are you?

If you dont like what you read the answer is as simple as you obviously are....just fcuk off and stop using the site.

Obviously. You are a Dundee supporter on a St Johnstone web site. You are not welcome. You make matters worse by coming out with the fermers and you are just a diddy wee club style comments. You expect to be treated seriously. Exactly how thick are you?

If you dont like what you read the answer is as simple as you obviously are....just fcuk off and stop using the site.

Gonna let him stay pleeeeeeeeeease, as the comedy value of his comments are priceless and I for one love ripping the piss out of him.:lol: