Tam McManus

chopper

This has gotta be a joke.

I don't rate him at all, and most of the Dees at my work said they wouldnae be too bothered if he left Dens cos he's not much of a threat.

This smells like last-minute desperation to me.

Rather see Jackson or Doris on the Bench than this trouble-starting nyaff.

This has gotta be a joke.

I don't rate him at all, and most of the Dees at my work said they wouldnae be too bothered if he left Dens cos he's not much of a threat.

This smells like last-minute desperation to me.

Rather see Jackson or Doris on the Bench than this trouble-starting nyaff.

Agree, sounds like Coyle will take anyone now, with losing out on Morrow. What about Steven Fletcher at hibs?, with 2 new strikers in, will he not be available?

Agree, sounds like Coyle will take anyone now, with losing out on Morrow. What about Steven Fletcher at hibs?, with 2 new strikers in, will he not be available?

Coyle obviously wants a pacy striker in the team and had his hopes set on Morrow, but their late decision to use him as bait for Dalglish has thrown that out of the window. Plan B was McManus and this has had to become Plan A!!!

As for Hibs gaining 2 strikers, they have only gained 1 as morrow is unavailable until the summer :roll: