Underage Clubbers

Greegsy

I was informed about a girl of 13 who apparently gets into a club in our fair city, and has 'liaisons' with older men who are unawares of her teenage status. Do we have a problem in Perth, and does anyone know her!?

If you think we don't have these problems in Perth then you live in a land of fairies and leprechauns.

I'd be more surprised if I saw someone over 18 in bliss, unless it was Greegsy in a tenchcoat.

The trenchcoat only comes out between September and March, I'm currently sporting a knitted cardigan, round spectacles, well ironed slacks, some loafers and a seductive grin.

It doesn't really surprise me. I was in Sandemans last night and it was like a school disco there, it was clear to me that a lot of these girls were under age but neither the door staff or the bar staff asked for ID.

The police then turned up in Sportsters looking for under-agers, not a difficult task really!

the youth of today are a wasted generation. the majority of them have no interest in nothing but getting hammered one way or another. no wonder the country is a shadow of its former self. but who's to blame?

parents - i'd like to think that i am not part of a wasted generation

its all playstations and that now. in my day kids were all into something whether it be football, music, bikes, tennis, reading,golf or whatever. now its like, right kids heres a gamesconsole, go and sit in your room and dont come out til bed time. not all i must admit but a lot.

its all playstations and that now. in my day kids were all into something whether it be football, music, bikes, tennis, reading,golf or whatever. now its like, right kids heres a gamesconsole, go and sit in your room and dont come out til bed time. not all i must admit but a lot.

Thats one of our reasons for moving to Canada, its a very outdoors lifestyle and the attitudes are almost like the UK 20-30 years ago. Although they do like a beer here its not the drink until you drop attitude. I wouldnt really want to bring my kids up in the UK, only thing they will miss is the Saints games!!